Chapter 39: Teaming Up With The Family

Ashley's P.O.V.

  I was in catering with Jon, Joe, and Colby. My brother, husband, and I were going to team up to take on Naomi and The Usos. I was in my black and white gear as the guys were in their outfits. Roman was taking on Kane for the night.

  I held Abigail in my arms and the guys were playing peek-a-boo with her and other cute shit.

"So, what's happening in the scripts tonight?" Joe asked. "Well, April goes down to the ring and has a match against Eva. She wins, but gets attacked by Naomi with The Usos trying to stop her. I go out and Attack Naomi while Jon and Colby try to hold me back. It results in a match with them three against us." I explained.

  Jon kissed me and wrapped and arm around me as we watched April take on Eva on the monitor. It was then Abigail began to cry. "Oh, baby." I said before I reached out and grabbed her bottle. She immediately calmed down and began drinking the milk. I saw her looking at Joe, which made us laugh. "Looks like someone wants Uncle Joe." Colby said.

  I handed Abigail to my brother-in-arms and he took her into his arms. I saw the love in his eyes as he looked at his niece. "Hey, Bro." I told him. He looked at me. "I know this is super last minute, but I was going to ask if you would want to be Abby's godfather." I explained. Jon and Colby smiled as my husband kissed my cheek.

  "I'd be honored, Sweetheart. Thank you." he told me. We stayed there for an extra five minutes until we heard the bell ring. We looked and saw April with her arm raised in victory. It was then Naomi came in and began attacking her.

  "That's my cue, boys." I said as I got up. I kissed Abigail's head and ran off. The tech team saw me and our theme played.

  Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

  The crowd cheered as Naomi looked at the ramp with a smirk. I ran through the crowd and jumped the barricade. I slid in the ring and kicked her, sending her to the ground. I looked at AJ and glared at Naomi before I began unloading punches.

  "Ashley Rollins coming to the aid of her best friend, AJ Lee! Unloading on Naomi!" Michael said.

  I got her up and sent her face-first into the turnbuckle. I began stomping on her before I went to check on AJ. I bent down and moved her hair out of her face. "Look out!" she said. I turned and was about to be met by a Rear View by Naomi. I dodged and hit her with a roundhouse kick.

  I got on her and began punching her once again.

  The Usos, Dean, and Seth all ran down the ramp and slid in the ring. We were pulled back, but were still yelling at each other. Naomi thrashed in Jimmy and Jey's grip as I thrashed in Dean and Seth's. I stood still before they let me go. I immediately charged and tackled Naomi once again.

  "The Usos and The Shield trying to separate these two girls, but Ashley seems to not want to give up." Michael said.

  "Can you blame her for defending her best friend?" Jerry asked.

  We were pried apart once again and I thrashed my legs as Jon's arms tightened around my waist. "Calm down, Ashley! Now! Calm down!" my brother told me. I stayed still as The Usos escorted Naomi out of the ring. Both of us were still glaring at each other.

Style and grace
I'm never gonna be done
Lean on in
Now welcome to the queendom

  Stephanie walked out with a microphone and stopped at the ramp. "Naomi, Ashley, it seems like you two don't want to stop exchanging blows. So, starting right here, right now, there will be a six-person mixed tag-team match. It will be The Usos and Naomi V.S. The Shield. Good luck." she explained.

  I went over to AJ and looked as Punk came in. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I told her as her husband rolled her out of the ring. I hugged her and kissed her head before Punk picked her up bridal style and took her out of there.

  Naomi and The Usos got on the apron and stayed behind the ropes as a referee came in. I looked at Dean and Seth. "I'll go first." my husband told me. I nodded as he kissed me before I joined my brother behind the ropes. The bell rang as he and Jimmy circled each other before locking up. I kept my eye on Naomi as the two men fought.

  *10 Minutes Later*

  "Come on, Bro!" I encouraged Seth as he crawled to our corner and Jey to his. Seth had hit the Curbstomp on him and almost had the win until Jimmy came in and broke the count. It resulted in Dean coming in and hitting the Dirty Deeds to Jimmy. Now, both men were outside of the ring. Us ladies were yet to be tagged.

  Seth jumped forward and tagged me in. I got in and began unloading on Naomi.

  "Ashley Rollins wasting no time! She's unleashing her inner hound!" Michael said.

"Well, The Shield told me earlier today. "Anybody messes with our family, they're in for one hell of a maul." JBL added.

  I sent Naomi to the ropes before I hit her with a Sling Blade. I waited for her to get up before hitting her with a running knee strike. I went for a pin. "One! Two!" She kicked out. I got outside the ring and climbed the ropes before standing on the top turnbuckle. I hit the 450 Splash on Naomi.

  I went for a pin, but she got her foot on the rope. I groaned in frustration before I grabbed her. She rolled me up for a pin. "One! Two!" I kicked out and locked her into the No Way Out. Naomi screamed in agony as she thrashed her legs. It was soon I felt her tap my arm and heard the bell ring.

  I got up as The Shield's theme played. "Here are your winners by submission, the WWE Women's Champion, Ashley and Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, The Shield!" Lilian announced.

  My husband came in and engulfed me in a huge hug, my brother joining in. We raises our arms with smiles on our faces. I rose my title over my head and smirked at the cheering crowd. I walked over to Dean and cupped his face, smashing my lips to his. We made out in the ring for a few moments before we got out and walked up the ramp, going backstage.