Chapter 37: Contract Signing With Former Best Friends

Third Person's P.O.V.

  Well, The Authority made it official. I was going to be facing Paige for the Divas Championship at Battleground inside a steel cage. Tonight, I was going to be in a contract signing segment with her. She was bringing The Wyatts, Eva and Alicia, so I brought my boys and Bella Twins.

  We were all behind the curtain as Stephanie and Hunter stood in the ring, with a table and the contract. "Ladies and Gentlemen, this Sunday, Paige will defend her Divas Championship against Ashley Rollins of The Shield. Now, this match is going to be an epic match because this match will be the main event of Battleground!" Stephanie explained.

My friends and I smiled as Dean and Seth kissed both my cheeks.

"You two are gonna kill it on Sunday!" Brie said, hugging me. "Talk about Ashley Mode waiting to happen!" Nikki added. We all laughed at the twins who were excited for me.

"Now, please welcome the challenger for the Divas Championship, The Shield's very own Ashley Rollins!" Hunter said.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

  The crowd cheered as I walked out in normal street clothing (a white tank top, a camouflage hoodie, skinny jeans, and black combat boots) with my friends and husband. Dean grabbed my hand in his as I wrapped an arm around Nikki. All six of us got inside the ring and greeted The Authority. I took a seat in one of the chairs, my friends behind me and Dean beside me.

  "And please welcome her opponent for this Sunday, the WWE Divas Champion, Paige!" Stephanie announced.

Eagle Screech

The entire crowd booed as her theme player and she walked out with Eva, Alicia, and the Wyatt family. She walked down the ramp, holding her title as I glared at her. She got on the apron and did her thing before she and her backup followed her inside the ring.

She took a seat on the chair in front of me and set the title in between us.

"Ladies, this is an opportunity to find out who is the true leader of the divas division. Any exchange of words before you sign this contract?" Hunter asked.

Paige rose her microphone and glared at me.

"Come this Sunday, I will beat you. You're not deserving of MY title. While you've been at home, I've been leading the divas division. As for your little mutts and barbies, with my team, they won't last long. I will put you on the shelf just like I did to AJ. Only this time, for the rest of your life." she told me as she signed her name on the contract.

"That was lame." Michael said.

"You think?" JBL added.

I rose me microphone as I laughed. Paige looked at me confused while my friends smirked.

"Really, Paige? That's the best you can come up with? For your information, I am the leader of the divas division. I've made history here and there. I've fought men twice my size and strength. I've entered matches that no other diva has done. As for my team, The Shield have been running WWE. We've had gold at the same time before and aren't afraid to do it again. As for the so-called "barbies", both of them are extremely talented and can ACTUALLY wrestle unlike your hitches behind you. I'm not here for looks or playing. I'm here to fight and inspire others." I explained.

"That's right, Ashley! Show her!" Jerry said.

The crowd was going wild at my response.

  "And I don't just wanna beat you once. I don't wanna beat you twice. I wanna beat you again and again and again and again!" I shouted, making the crowd give me a standing ovation. Personally and professionally, I am a fighter and come this Sunday, I will take back my title." I told her before I signed my name on the contract.

"And, it's official! These two will battle for survival this Sunday!" Michael said.

  "We know how this is gonna end anyway. I call dibs on the table." I said.

Instantly, I flipped the table over and began punching Paige over and over again. I beat the shit out of her as she fought me back. She punched and attacked me as best as she could, but it didn't effect me. I grabbed her and Suplexed her onto the table. Soon, our teams pulled us apart and Paige scrambled out of the ring as Bray and Eva helped her up.

I separated myself from Roman, Seth, Dean, Brie, and Nikki's grips as I eyed the Divas title on the broken table. I grabbed it and rose it over my head with a smirk.