Chapter 19: Anniversary

Megan's P.O.V.

   I was with Colby and Saraya in my hotel room. I decided to change my hair color and they were helping me with some options on what color. Luckily, my brother had different dyes, so he was the one who was going to do my hair, along with Saraya.

   Also, today was mine and Jon's two-year anniversary. We've known each other since FCW and began dating in mid-2012 around the time we debuted at Survivor Series. Jon told me he had something planned, but didn't day what it was, since it was a surprise. I was excited to spend the rest of the day with the love of my life. 

   So, they were helping me get ready  since it was 6:45 and Jon and I would be leaving around 7:15.

   "What about blonde? You have some blonde in your hair." she told me. I shook my head as did my brother. "It wouldn't look good. It looks cool right now, but I can't even imagine me blonde." I explained. "I agree, Rya." Colby added.

   "I want to have black, but with a little bit of brown in it." I explained. "That would actually look great. Here." Colby told me. He placed a towel under my hair so it could protect my shirt. He got the black dye and mixed it up in a small bowl. He got another one and put in a little bit of the brown. Saraya sectioned my hair starting from the bottom.

   "Let's do this." she said as they both strapped on the gloves.

   *An Hour Later*

   The dye was already ready to be rinsed out. Saraya washed it out in the sink while Colby cleaned the mess up. Once the dye was completely out, she plugged in the hairdryer and began to dry my hair. "So, what do you and Jon have planned for today?" she asked me. "No idea. He told me we have plans, but didn't sy exactly. He doesn't want to ruin the surprise." I explained.

    My hair was finally dry and we walked out. I looked at the mirror and gasped at the color. "Omg, I love it, guys! Thank you so much!" I told them as I twirled a piece of my newly dyed hair.

 "Omg, I love it, guys! Thank you so much!" I told them as I twirled a piece of my newly dyed hair

  "No problem." they said. Just then, Saraya plugged in a straightener. As she waited for it to heat up, she went through my drawers and picked out some clothes. "Let's see how these look on you." she said as she gave them to me. I went to the bathroom and changed into the outfit. It fit perfectly and I smiled at it.

I walked out and Saraya and Colby smirked

I walked out and Saraya and Colby smirked. "We make one hell of a team." he told her as they bumped fists. "You two should be cosmetologists or stylists when you're dome with wrestling." I joked. They laughed, along with me. "You look gorgeous, Meg." he told me. "Thanks, Colbs." I said.

   I sat down on the chair with my back turned to the mirror. They began straightening my hair, taking turns for each section. Once they were done, she began doing my makeup. It took about a total of 10 minutes before I felt her hand leave my face. "You ready?" my brother asked. I nodded my head. I was turned around and I gasped at the results.

   "Thank you so much! I love you guys so much!" I said, hugging them both

   "Thank you so much! I love you guys so much!" I said, hugging them both. "No problem. I gotta make my best friend look sexy for her man." Saraya said. "As long as it's someone I trust. Lucky for me, I do." Colby said, making us all chuckle.

   I heard a knock on the door and I took a deep breath. "You got this." my technically brother told me. I nodded as I got my purse and phone. I walked to the door and opened it, revealing Jon. He had on a pair of jeans, some black boots, a black V-neck, and his leather jacket. He looked...perfect.

   "Wow, Megan. You look beautiful." he told me. "Like what you see?" I asked with a tiny smirk. "I love what I see." he replied. I smiled as I closed the door and walked out. He held my hand as we walked down the hallway and got to the elevator. "Happy Anniversary, Babe. Here you go." he said.

   He reached into his jacket and got out a heart shaped box and a bouquet of roses. I gasped as I took them. "Jon, I love them. Thank you so much." I told him with a hug and a kiss. "I'm glad you like them, Baby." he said. We got out of the elevator and walked out of the hotel.

  We went into the car and we drove off. He held my hand the entire time. After being on the road for about 15 minutes, we stopped at the beach that was there. We got out and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Jon, what're we doing here?" I asked him. "Close your eyes." he told me. I did as he said and I felt him carry me bridal style.

    All I could hear was the soothing sound of the waves, which made me relaxed.

   Soon, I felt my feet touch the floor. "You ready, Megan?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah." I said. I felt his hands going up and down my arms. "Open." he told me. I did as he said and gasped at the sight in front of me. "Jon, it's beautiful! I love it!" I told him as I turned around and kissed him. He laughed and kissed me back.

    There was a blanket that had candles lit around it and a couple of our favorite foods (burgers, fries, and our favorite treats). There were also two glasses full of my favorite wine. It was right next to the beach and we had a perfect view of the sunset. I couldn't have asked for anything better than this.

   We walked over to the sight and sat down. We grabbed the food and began eating it. I looked at Jon as he took a sip of his glass of wine. "What?" he asked. I smiled at him. "Thank you so much for doing this, Babe. I love you." I told him. He placed a hand on my cheek. "You're welcome, Megan. I love you too. Happy Anniversary." he said.

   I leaned in and kissed him gently. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. We made out for a little bit until we pulled away. Our foreheads were resting on each other, just the way I liked it.

   "Happy Anniversary." I said.