Chapter 7: Divas Action

Smackdown Live

Ashley's P.O.V.

I was in the Divas locker room with AJ, Paige, and Ariel as we got ready to face Summer Rae, Layla, Aksana and Cameron. The Shield was gonna be in their corner, of course. So, I got some backup for all of us. Zak, Jonny, and Dolph. After getting ready, all of us went to the curtains where our backup waited. We all saw Alicia, Summer, and Cameron in the ring, The Shield at ringside.

"Time to kick some ass." I said, making my friends chuckle.

Let's light it up

AJ went out and skipped down the ramp. "And their opponents, first, from Union City, New Jersey, AJ Lee!" Lilian announced. AJ skipped around the ring before hopping on the apron. She slid inside the ring and sat down on the ropes. I smiled at my best friend.

Screeching

Paige put on her hood as she and Zak held hands. They walked out and the fans cheered when they saw the goth couple together. "And her tag-team partners! First, accompanied by Zak Attack from Norwich, England, Paige!" Lilian announced. They shared a kiss before he kissed her hand. They walked together as AJ smiled. Paige hopped on the apron and gave Zak another kiss before taking off her jacket. She threw it and screamed, making the crowd scream with her. She joined AJ as Zak went to ringside.

In the end,
there's a fade into the night
(Whoa)
Who will tell the story of your life?

Ariel walked out with Jonny. "Next, accompanied by Jonny Pitts, from Hollywood, California, Ariel Biersack!" Lilian announced. They fist-bumped each other before they walked down the ramp. They slapped a few of the fan's hands. It was then their eyes widened as they saw BVB there.

Andy, Juliet, Jeremy, Kira, Jake, Ashley, and Christian were all here. They went to the band and hugged all of them. She went to Kira and hugged her, kissing her head. She kissed Jeremy before she slid inside the ring. She joined AJ and Paige while Jonny joined Zak.

I'm here to show the world
(Come on!)
Bring it on!

My on-screen brother and I walked out and I smiled brightly as I raised my arm. "And accompanied by Dolph Ziggler, from Davenport, Iowa, Ashley Ziggler!" Lilian announced. We walked down the ramp, slapping the fan's hands with smiles. I hugged the guys before I joined the girls. I smirked at our opponents as the bell rang.

Paige told us that she would start things off, making me, AJ, and Ariel go behind the ropes. Aksana told her team she would go first.

Paige and Aksana circled each other before they locked up. Paige punched her in her stomach and sent her to the ropes before performing a brutal kick to her, sending her down. She got her and sent her to the turnbuckle before hitting her with forearm punches. She grabbed her and walked over to us. She then tagged in Ariel.

Ariel got in and hit her with a bodyslam. She went for a pin. "One! Two!" Aksana kicked out. Ariel smirked as she went for the Shining Wizard, but Aksana dodged and sent her to the mat with a headbutt. She grabbed Ariel and went to her corner. She tagged in Cameron.

  Cameron came in and punched Ariel. She grabbed her and sent her to the turnbuckle. She then ran and hit Ariel with a forearm. She grabbed Ariel and threw her across the ring. She grabbed her arms and pulled them back, pressing her foot against her back. Ariel screamed in pain as she thrashed her legs.

   "Come on, Ariel! You got this!" I encouraged her as AJ, Paige, and I clapped out hands with the fans, trying to motivate her. Ariel shook her head as the referee asked her if she was going to tap. Cameron lifted Ariel up and she landed on her shoulder. Cameron went for a pin. "One! Two!" she kicked out.

   I saw The Shield coming towards me and the girls. Seth was about to grab Paige's leg. Zak, Jonny, and Dolph came in and advanced towards them with warning looks. "Come on, Ariel!" AJ encouraged the purple-haired Diva. She slowly started to get back on her feet as Cameron had a hold on her. Ariel backed up into the turnbuckle, forcing Cameron to let go.

   She turned with a deadly look on her face. She screamed before she grabbed Cameron and threw her across the mat. She got on the top rope and I saw Dean about to go for her, but Zak speared him and began punching him. Ariel jumped off the top rope and took down Cameron. She pinned her. "One! Two!"

  Layla came in and broke the count. AJ jumped in and tackled her down, punching her whole screaming. Aksana came in, but Paige hit her with a knee strike and sent her over the top rope. Summer went in and threw AJ and Paige over the top rope. Cameron quickly got up and went to her corner, tagging in Summer.

   Summer went for a pin on Ariel. "One! Two!" Ariel kicked out. Summer got her up, but she broke free and kicked her. She ran to the ropes and Clotheslined her so many times. She grabbed Summer and hit her with Immortal Remains. She struggled to get to me. I extended my arm out. "Let's go, Babygirl!" I shouted.

   Cameron, Aksana, Layla, AJ, Paige, and Ariel were going at it outside the ring. Zak, Jonny, and Dolph took on Roman, Dean, and Seth.

   Just as Roman came for me, Ariel tagged me in. I went inside the ring and pounced on Summer. I punched the little bitch as hard as I could. I grabbed her and sent her to the roes before I hit her with a roundhouse kick. I grabbed her and hit the Dirty Deeds. As she was on her hands and knees, I ran to the rope and hit the Curbstomp. I went for a pin. "One! Two! Three!" The bell ringed.

   "Here are your winners, the team of Ashley Ziggler, Ariel Biersack, Paige, and AJ Lee!" Lilian announced.

   Ariel came in as well as Paige and AJ. We all hugged before raising each other's arms. The guys came in. Dolph got me and AJ and spinned us around in a hug. Zak hugged Paige before they shared a kiss. Ariel and Jonny hugged as well.

   We all got out of the ring and smirked as The Shield and our opponents glared at us. We then went backstage to catering since our asses were hungry.