Chapter 11 -Together-

Chapter 11

~Rei's PoV~

I took a couple more steps before resting her body on my bed, me collapsing beside her. Luckily, no one saw us breaking into the house, and I was quite relieved for that. Otherwise we'd both be toast. And I would hate myself if anything happened to her. I really would.

 I sighed before closing my eyes once again. I had to rest; I was feeling exhausted. Apparently having your blood consumed can have quite a negative effect on you.

 .....

"Are you fucking stupid?"

I forced my eyes wide open with the stinging voice pinching my eardrums. W-Were we caught?? 

I hesitantly turned my head hoping that I was still dreaming.

"N-No," I lisped, biting the same lip so hard, about to rip it in two. "No!" I repeated, as the man in front of me kept glaring at me, as If an animal about to devour me.

"What the fuck Rei?!"

I simply looked away. What was I supposed to say? I brought back to the house the girl who was exiled from our world! Who was exhiled by me, by myself! Thinking back to it, I wonder if she's yet realised why I did it. I hoped so. I mean-

"Rei!"

I turned back at the figure. His narrowed eyes were questioning me, begging to enter into my mind, to read it, realise the paranoia behind such a situation.

"Answer me, for fuck's shake!" His voice was loud, demanding.

"What am I supposed to say, damn it?!" With my words, his face softened, his stare lost its intensity. "You can fully make it out, can't you?" 

We both stayed silent for a while.

"Hey Rei..," The boy softly let out as I kept observing him. "You know... Just make sure you're doing the right thing. Likewise, not only are you putting yourself in danger-"

"I don't c-"

"Just listen to me!"

I nodded. "..Kay.."

He approached me, his hand resting on my shoulder. "Likewise.. You're also putting her into danger."

I frowned. I-I knew that he was right. I fucking understood the situation I was in. But what was he saying? "I'm not going to let anything happen to her." I stated, my voice desicive.

"I know, just be careful, will ya? Beacause at times you can be over your head and-"

"Get out!" No response. "Get out!" I demanded as the boy nodded, at the same time shaking his head.

"Be careful bro. And don't chu worry. I'll keep it all a secret. Or I'll try at least.."

I nodded, before closing the door as hard as i could. He was fucking right.

I fell back at the bed, before sighing deeply. The whole situation was a mess. Every single thing! And yet, being the idiot I am, a part of me liked it. A part, which knows no logic, just sentiments. I felt my lips quirking upwards, forming a pitiful, weak smile.

I glanced over at the girl, who was still sleeping peacefully. I just wanted to capture this fucking moment. To be able to relive it, over and over again. Because I knew, it was absolute, that it would be one of the last ones, the two of us were sharing together.

"..Rei.." I immediately closed my eyes, recognising her soft voice. "Rei..," she repeated, but once again my lips couldn't seem to move. 

Silence.

The next thing she spoke brought chills down my spine, it definitely raised my body temperature 2 whole degrees. "Is-Is this the end..?" She silently uttered.

What response should I give her? "I don't know. I don't know if this is the end, but I can tell we're near it.."

As soon as my words were spoken, a sob was heard from the girl. She was scared, I could tell. Her lips were quivering, while her emerald eyes were covered with tears, being now red and swollen. That moment I did the only thing I could. I pulled her right into my hug, letting her head rest on my chest.

Our bodies were close enough, so that I could smell her coconut perfum, so that our bodies would warm up one another... That moment I felt my eyes piercing me; the tears, begging to slide down, to touch my cheek. I know that I couldn't hold them back any longer...

"..Rei.." Her voice calling my name was like a soft melody to my ears.

"Yeah..?" I replied, trying to hide the fact that my cheeks were turning wet. After all, men don't cry, do they?

"This is the last time we're together, isn't it?" 

I couldn't bring myself to an answer. I didn't want to say it out loud. No! I didn't want to say that I was going to lose her.

"What we're doing is forbidden." Stop it... "Hey.. What if they find us? They'll kill us, won't they..?" Stop it! "I mean... I-I don't want anything to happen to you, just because I'm careless-"

"STOP IT! For fuck's shake Kou!" My words came out as poison. Right now, I hurt her. I know I did. But I couldn't stand such a thing. It was killing me. "Sorry..," I let out, before sighing deeply. "You know," I added as I cupped her wet cheeks. "I can't handle it anymore. I fucking love you! And I know that we'll never be together. No matter how much I want it! Scratch that. I NEED it..!" I observed her tearfilled eyes; they were looking at me with sadness, but at the same time with compassion and love. That gave me courage. "This... This may be the last time of us being together.... The last time..," I repeated, realising the significance of such words.

As if we were driven by some sort of urge we both brutally crashed our lips together, being able to taste one another. I lowered the distance, and kissed her even further, my tongue pleading for entrance. 

Letting me in, I began massaging her tongue with my own, as well as caressing her back with my bare hands. By then, Kouanto had already moved her own hands, which were now resting on my neck, her cold palms sending shivers throughout my body. 

I leaned my body, placing the girl on the bed, me being on top. Despite the awkwardness of the pose, none of us seemed to care. We were finally free to do as we please, to fulfill our dreams.

I wanted to feel her, make her mine. I wanted her. I let my tongue slide down her chin, and from there to her neck. My action was followed by her soft moan. I could tell she was enjoying it, and so was I, more than one could imagine. 

I was about to melt from the difference of the coldness on my back and the warmth both our bodies were emitting. But she removed her hands, just as blankly as that. Curious, I stared deep into the girl's emerald eyes; only then did I realise what she was doing.

With ornate gestures, she slowly removed my shirt, taking me by surprise. Apparently she wanted more. Receiving the message, I did the same thing, beginning to plant a trail of kisses wherever I could.

....

That night was something none of us could forget for a long time. After all this time wanting her, I finally managed to sleep with her. And to be honest, right now I want  her even more. I fucking need her.

But nothing good 'lives' for ever. That night, I also told her my last goodbye. My goodbye, before the last time of us meeting. Before that dreadful event.

~~~~~~

A/N: One more chapter to go! I can't believe it took me so longT^T But now, it's finally out! Please rate/comment!^^ <3