Chapter 10 -Rei-

Chapter 10

~R's POV~

No matter how painful it felt, I didn't care. I would give my life for this girl, given a couple of droplets from my blood.

I am in pain though. I have to admit it. I'm feeling dizzy and kinda weak. But I wont give up.

For her.

Lost in my thoughts, I almost didn't hear the noise, which turned me back to reality. They must be searching for us.

"We have to go," I rashed out as I hopped up, ready to run.

Kouanto nodded.

"Here" I offered her my hand to help her get up. She did, and smiled to me, our hands tied together.

"Let's go," I spoke taking a few steps forward.. But I felt as if I was pulling her. I looked back to her; She couldn't move, her being still on her initial position.

"Kouanto," I referred to her.

"Leave me," she abruptly told me and looked away. She was too weak to move.

"No!" I shouted. "There's no fucking way."

"Go. Please. Just, just save yourself.."

"No," I repeated and grasped her hand. "Not without you."

And like that, even though I was out of energy, I pulled her on my arms, carrying her; bridal style.

"Rei!" Out of sock, she used my real name, not my coded one. "I'm sorry," she apologized; She hadn't used it since we were kids.

I smiled. "There's nothing to apologize for, silly." And I patted her head, kissing her forhead.

We've been through hell together; how could I simply leave her back? Besides, she's the person I care about the most. I fucking love her.

She chuckled, as she weakly closed her eyes. My blood wasn't enough. She needed to rest. And to wash away the blood and dirt. I looked down at her body, as I began walking. She was shaking, pale as a ghost. Scars were everywhere on her, so was blood. Her clothes, ripped and ragged, were dyed red from it. I sighed; I had to find water.

----***

Walking for more than an hour, I let out a sigh of relief, feeling the near presence of water. Waterslides.

We had just arrived at an old abandoned water park. I left the girl a little bit down, sliding my hand down the water. It was old pool water, together with salty and drinkable one. I pouted; But it was my only choice.

I took her body and sank her into the pool; she was now until the waistline inside the pool, her head resting backwards.

I approached her and sat on her lap; trying not to put much pressure on her.

With my thumbs, I began to wipe away the blood of her face, and then from her body. I halted.

She looked weak, exhausted. I looked closer, staring down at her. She was on the verge of death I could sense that; From the way she rested peacefully with her eyes closed-

"No!" I practically yelled, running a hand through my hair. "I don't want to lose her.."

"I don't want to lose her," I repeated, my eyes turning wet. I wiped them, but tears kept flowing and flowing.

I leaned forward, almost pressing my chest against hers, as I reached for her face. I cupped it, and brushed my lips against her nose, her cheeks, her jaw, and against everywhere I could.

Tears. More tears were streaming down, as I sank my head at the water. What if she woke up? She shouldn't see me weak. I want her to know that she can count on me. I bit my lip.

I did it again, in an attempt to stop the wetness from rolling down.

"..Rei?.." Her soft voice startled me, making my stomach ache.

"Y-Yeah?" I lisped, as I nipped my lip even further, causing blood to shed.

"Can I call you that way?" she asked with innocence.

"..Sure.." That was tha last thing I cared about.

"Good..," she chuckled. "Hey.. Rei?!"

"Hmm..? What is it?"

"You're bleeding," she noticed in a trembling voice.

The brunette, then, wrapped her arms against me, and crashed her lips upon mine. She began sucking and licking my lip, until it hit me; She was a vampire.

"I couldn't resist..," she told me as she pulled away.

"I know..The blood." And unintentionally, I looked away.

"No..You," she stated it, as if it was the simplest thing in the world, plastering me a smile.

I gulped, and grinned back.

I was falling, and I was falling hard for that girl...

Back there we heard a few demons; they were calling at us; considering us, the enemy. I realised I had to do something; I had only one choice...

...I had to...

Bring her home.

___

Wrote it on my mobile, on my way to Dalmatian coasts. :p Heheh.. Hoped you liked the chapter (personally, ' got no idea how it turned out-Let's hope for the best xD) Please vote/comment! Wish you the very best