Chapter 8 -Solution-

Chapter 8

I feel my muscles weakening. My eyes are unable to lift. I smile. It’s the end, it’s finally over.

            …..

            “…Huh..,” I let out, a shocked look drawn on my eyes.

            “Yo, bitch” The man who previously swallowed my blood, now simply refers to me.

            I frown and decide not to open my mouth.

            “So you’re a vampire now..?” he simply asks, more like a statement, as cold sweat drops down my body.

            “Wh-What..?” I urge, my lips still quivering.

            “I fucked you… And since you were a virgin –and stuff-“, I turn more shaky as he keeps speaking, “blood between us was transmitted, and BANG, you’re a vampire”

            That moment everything turned black.I fainted. All I could hear was high-pitched voice telling me to get up.

            I couldn’t. I freaking couldn’t. I should be dead, a corpse. I’d rather be one. Now, I don’t know what to be more frightened of. I was just raped, by a vampire who drained me from all the liquid inside me, while I turned into a beast which lives to kill.

            I laugh. Scratch that. I burst into laughter. I can feel everyone around me staring at me puzzled.

            And then I cry. I cry so hard, I feel I’m completely drained. No blood, no water… I…. I’m hungry.

            I frown. No. It’s happening; I’m feeling it. The crave of blood; it just so alluring. I want it, I need it.

            I suddenly feel as if my body is out of control, when I push by all of the creatures and try to smell, the nearest source.

            “Hmm..,” I ejaculate as even THEIR blood smells tasty. I want it. I have to eat it.

            For a moment, I don’t give a crap about anything else. Only blood. Yes, blood. I would kill for it.

            Yeah…

“Wake up, oh my fucking lord! I can’t believe me! What am I saying? I need to come back to earth-“

            “You’re actually right, cutie.” A slim feminine figure said, who was sitting across me.

            “You want this shit babe,” she added, me gazing at her puzzled.

            “Without it you’ll die. Look at you! You’re exhausted…,” I nod. It’s like hypnotizing; I can’t disagree with this chick.

            “So listen up cupcake, I’ll let you get a drink from me..”

            “O-Okay,” I say, thrilled that I’ll finally be able to put my tongue onto the red substance. I take her hand and place it on my mouth, when she –out of a sudden- pulls away.

            “Na-ah,” she lectures, “You didn’t hear the rules babe.”

            “What rules?”I ask innocently, and immediately get surpised with myself.

            “I’m gonna get a couple of sips outta you hun. How’s that? Cool right?” She’s now winking at me.

            I grimace in disgust. There’s no fucking way I’d let something like that happen. I don’t even have a decent amount of blood to begin with. As I look back at her, that’s when I realize I can’t deny. She’s looking with such lustful eyes, ready to devour me. I just need to get the freaking out of here.

            Or maybe they do. I grin, as an I idea comes to my mind.

            Luckily I was near the car, so I just had to take a couple more steps, until I went inside and grabbed my gun; killing every single motherfucker.

            But as I took a step further, I realized I got burnt. Sun burnt! I looked around to see that there was a line between the center of the court; and the rest court, which had my car on it.

            “Further than that you die,” stated the girl I was previously talking to, enervated as hell.

            She was speaking about the line. “Oh..,” I exclaimed and sent her a smile. “Good to know”

            “Now, about our deal”

            “Nah…I’ll pass on that”

            “What do you mean you’ll pa-”

            *Bang*, and she’s down. I can't believe thay left a gun on the floor...

            “Huh… Guess I found the gun you shot my CAR with!” Sarcasm was clear in my tone. I smirked.

            “No! We’ll do anything, don’t kill us!” pleaded one of the pitifying creatures.

            “So we do, die..?” I could not help but grin.

            “Yes.. But please…We’re sorry! Spare our lives,” begged another.

            “Just get off here. And never return”

            “But we’ll get bur-“

            “LEAVE before I shot”, I bark trying to keep the place for my own.

“Yes ma ‘am!”

            Alone. I was simply alone In a huge court. It even had a house on the back. It didn’t say much though.

            And it was empty. Not even a drop of blood.

            “Hmm… What am I going to do now?” I asked myself as I hand slapped my face. My headache was returning as I recalled the events of the day.

            Nevertheless, compared to my need of blood they were nothing. Nothing, at all. I would die if I didn’t taste it. I had to do something. And no; I wasn’t going to drink out of someone else…

            That’s when the idea stroke my mind; I still had me..!