Chapter 13-Drunk with The Devil

Word Count: 1955

Dawn Turner

"Poke! Poke! Poke!" I laughed with a snort while poking Alexander.

He narrowed his eyes at me without reacting to my constant poking. "I don't recall allowing you to touch me."

"I never allowed you to try and kill me multiple times either but here we are." I glared at him.

"You can't just smack a fallen angel across the face with a pan and expect to be on good terms with him. This is like stabbing the devil in the ass multiple times and expecting him not to drag you to the deepest level of hell and torturing you. It makes no sense."

I pointed my finger in his face accusingly." You called me a hoe." A frown was stapled on my face when I recalled the incident.

He shot me a fake smile. "Then you should've insulted me back and called it a day."

"Whatever..." My frown deepened when I realized he might've had a point there. This still doesn't excuse any of the stuff he's doing to me. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Today we have a truce. "Drink more." I commanded him.

He shook his head at me. "I'm fine, it's all yours."

What a boring angel.

Zach would have been having a lot more fun if he was with me here. "Hey! You are not drunk enough. That wasn't part of the deal."

I grabbed the Tequila bottle, took a couple more gulps, and handed it back to Alexander, ushering him to continue drinking

He rolled his eyes at me. "I'm pretty sure part of the deal was also you entertaining me. You are not really doing a great job at that, by the way. It's a good thing you work with art and not in the entertainment industry because you wouldn't last a day over there."

Well, maybe if he had the ability to get drunk he would be having more fun right now.

"No poopy heads are allowed in here! Go. Drink. Now. Or else." I tried my best to look threatening but I failed miserably.

"You have been calling me a poopy head for about 3 hours and the only thing that smells like shit right now is you."

"You sure are great at hurting people's feelings, you asshole." I was shooting daggers at him with my eyes now.

He seems to be a mad drunk.

Like the type of drunk who gets pissed at literally everything.

He was now leaning on the counter, deep in thoughts, and seemed to just enjoy insulting me as a way to pass time.

I mean if it made him happy then that was the deal, I guess.

"I also don't know if you noticed but I'm still sober. As I said, no amount of drinking is going to get me drunk." I rolled my eyes at his response. Word of advice? Never have a party with a fallen angel. "It's not even a party. There's no music playing in the background." He stated with a monotone voice.

He has a response for everything, doesn't he?

"Stop snooping around my mind. Only God is allowed to do that." He raised his brow at me. "Yeah, don't look at me like that. He might not be present here right now but he can kick your fallen ass back to church, bitch."

"For someone that talks about God a lot, you sure love to swear often." The urge to smack that smile right off his face with my pan again was very high right now.

I was about to send a random insult his way when I heard people laughing and clapping in my head. "Can you hear people cheering my name or is it just me?" I giggled with a shy blush on my cheeks.