"Hey, What are you doing right now?" He asks.

"Going to my dorm, and then I have to go work." She replies

"Want to go get Coffee?" Heidi upon hearing that freezes for a moment.
"No, Um maybe we can just go someplace else."

"You don't like coffee?" He questions. "I do, I just...I'm trying something new and it's definitely not coffee." He nods and they walk to a Smoothie place.

"So they just sell smoothies here?"

"Yeah, try one and you'll fall in love." James says.

"Which one is good?" She asks looking through the menu, and finally decides what she wants.

"You know your a very approachable person, like anyone can see you and just come and talk to you, your so sweet and nice." James says

"Really? Well thanks? I didn't think so usually given my mood swings recently."

"Well you look great to me." He says, they continue talking for a while.

Heidi looks at her phone and sees the time, "I have to get going, I have to change and head to my job."

They both get up and walk back, "Thanks for the smoothie, it was nice talking to someone here." She says and goes inside, James walks away with a grin plastered across his face.

"Hey" Kennedy says with a smile.

"Hey, What are you doing?" Heidi asks.

"Just came back from dance lessons." Heidi stops her tracks and looks at Kennedy.

"They have dance here!?" She says kinda excited.

"Yeah, you want to join?"

"Absolutely!"

"Okay tomorrow after classes are over come here change and will go together." Kennedy says, and with that Heidi changed and went to work.

Her job was not the dream job of course, but she did get good tips. The rich people that came in were nice, some at least.

The door swings open and it's none other than Justin, with a stupid smirk plastered across his face he makes his way towards Heidi.

"Princess, so we meet here again" Justin says with a smirk.

"I work here you Idiot." Heidi snaps back, Justin looks a little stunned but composes himself.

"You know that the more you insult me the more I'll be bugging you right?"

"Oh really? You actually have a stop button, where is it so I can turn you off." Heidi says rolling her eyes, Justin just chuckles enjoying the game he is playing.

"Real funny, you got a good sense of humor, I like it."

"Dude are you going to eat or what, you're literally wasting my time."

"I am, just waiting for my friends."

"You actually have friends? That tolerate you. I gotta say they deserve an award for putting up with you." Heidi says.

"They know me for who I am." Justin replies back.
"Hmm, okay what are you going to order?"

"Well definitely not water, it's not my friend." He says with a chuckle, Heidi just rolls her eyes and waits for him to order, after a while his "friends" arrive and well someone else goes to get their orders, Heidi decides to not be involved, after work is over she heads back to her dorm.

"Hey Kennedy"
"Hey, how was work?"

"Exhausting, and I had to deal with the ignorant jerk of Justin."

"Again? Well he must really like to mess with you."

"I feel like that's his secret job, like out of all the people it had to be me." Heidi says falling on the bed exhausted.

"Your special that's why." Kennedy says with a chuckle.

"What is up with people liking him?"

"He is super rich and a bad boy and that intrigues the girls around here."

"Well they are blind and dumb, rich kids I feel are so self absorbed, well some."

Heidi and Kennedy end up talking for awhile more before they both start studying, and doing some work from their classes.

"Do you know James?' Heidi asks.

"James Grayson? The mysterious boy, yet girls are crazy about him also."

"So I take it you know him." Heidi says.

"Yep, his dad is friends with my dad."

"Really? That's cool, he helped me today which was really nice of him."

"He is a very nice person, and why did you not tell me you did not get a tour?"

"I was just in my own world I forgot about it."

"Well don't hesitate to ask me anything next time." Kennedy says with a smile.