No human should look this amazing. Alan thought to himself, feeling small and insignificant in comparison. Under his unzipped grey hoodie was a nerdy black t-shirt with Final Fantasy Chocobos running across it, basic blue jeans and scuffed black converse. He averted his green eyes not too long after, as he felt his face start to heat up. "Well... depends on what you have to tell me, really..." he forced out quickly, adjusting his black glasses onto his nose as he tried to get his mind clear.

With that, Daniel came and sat down next to him, placing his book-bag down onto the seat in front of them. "It's... complicated." he forced out with a sigh, leaning his forearms onto his knees as he did so.

"You think?" Alan said with a small laugh, glancing over towards him. "How... in the fucking hell... are you a bullfrog?" he asked, still in disbelief.

A pensive look came into Daniel's face after that, his hands clasping together as he stared at nothing in particular. "As I stated, I'm cursed. Not just me, either. Pretty much all of the men in my family are. It's a curse that has been put on my family for centuries."

Alan's attention was taken from his imagination of how Daniel looked underneath all his clothes, to everything that came out of Daniel's mouth. "All of the men in your family? So, even your father?"

"Yes, even my father. Grandfather. It stems from his side of the family. However, if you have more than one male child, only one of them inherits the curse. Considering that I have 2 other siblings, one of them being my older brother, my family wasn't sure who would get it." Daniel answered with a light shrug.

"So... you ended up being the lucky one, so to speak..." Alan spoke softly, seeing Daniel grin at the statement.

"Not sure if that's lucky, really. We never know when it will happen either. My father said it occurred when he was in college, while he was in the middle of practicing for a swim competition. Good thing he often practiced alone." Daniel said with a small laugh.

"How did he change back? Well, actually, what caused him to change? How old was he, exactly?" Alan couldn't help but rattle off questions, fascinated and also perplexed by such a thing as a curse existing in this world.

"Slow down there with the questions, Moogle!" Daniel said with a laugh.

Alan was taken aback completely at the name. "Moogle?" he repeated, in shock. "You play Final Fantasy?" he asked, just to be sure.

"Uh, yeah. Who doesn't?" Daniel replied, confused. "And obviously you do, considering your shirt." he pointed towards with a smile.

"Amazing people like yourself." Alan quickly rebutted, but instantly regretted it as he saw Daniel's face light up in surprise. "I mean, not many jocks and sports guys play RPGs! They usually play Madden, Battlefield and some shit."

"Oh, no. I play all types of games when I have the time." Daniel replied. "My older brother got me into them."

"But, why am I a Moogle?" Alan asked as he pointed towards himself, confused.

"You ask a lot of damn questions, you're witty as fuck, but you're also my save point." Daniel spoke with a teasing smile.

All Alan could do was stare back at Daniel in fascination. I'd fucking kiss him right here, right now if I knew it wouldn't freak him out. Alan thought to himself. "S-Save point?" was all Alan could force out, his mind trying to function again.

"Yeah, not everyone is willing to commit to being the sole person who can break the curse temporarily." Daniel answered. "Once they commit to giving a kiss, they are the only ones who can do so."