ending.

"God if all the crap in this world wasn't enough to take me out, I know you would Tamara Blake

"God if all the crap in this world wasn't enough to take me out, I know you would Tamara Blake."

Tamara felt herself staring at the roof, body rigid at the shock. She could feel someone holding her.

The figure holding her poured water on her burns, which was relieving the pain. But she could see the vision on her left eye slowly draining away.

"Easy, we're going to get you help soon." A reassuring voice said, stroking her hair back. "Matt?"

"Yeah it's me." He said, softly.

Frank stayed within the shadows of the tall buildings, and stared off at the ambulance. An indescribable rage boiling inside of him. He could spot the rest of them helping Tamara inside, and he turned his back.

His knuckles turning white from the iron grip he had on the knife. He fled within the shadows, following after the goons.

Focusing on the one who had thrown it towards him.

He spotted the man, one of the goons. Fleeing from the scene. But Frank knew he couldn't run far, he was cornered. He was going to torture this man. Make him regret joining Isabella Gnucci.

Ricky was sure he could feel a presence around him. The acid was only the last resort, he was sure that Isabella would've got the forces to surround Frank and end him, but the plan had went awry.

He could feel his heart hammer in his chest, and dread creeping up his spine.

"Look, Castle! I was just following orders. Nothing personal, you hear?!" He called out to the darkness.

No reply.

Ricky took a step out towards the moonlight, and without a second to spare, he felt someone without such a force throw him back against the concrete wall.

He looked up and saw the menacing figure loom in the shadows and felt his throat run dry.

"Castle...?" He said, rather meekly.

Frank glared at him, he had no witty jokes or comebacks for the outrage he was experiencing. Ricky was petrified at the very sight of Frank.

He was already bleeding, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and he could see his veins flex. His face dark with wrath and fury.

"I already lost my family once. And my wife." He said, voice grave. "It's like you guys come for everything I love."

Ricky quickly nodded but his eyes were giving away something else. He was petrified.

Frank's hands wrapped around Ricky's throat and tightened. He could hear him wheeze and feel his own bony fingers try to scratch against Frank's firm hands.

Ricky's vision began to blur, his rapid attempts at trying to breathe were no more as Frank's inhumane strength overpowered it. He let out a last wheeze and his body went limp, and Frank let his unconscious body slump against the concrete wall.