seven.

"it's me you want, not her

"it's me you want, not her."

Suddenly, the doors swung open. A majority of the customers eyes widened.

Pamela and Angela's eyes followed the man as he headed towards the both of them.

"You with Tamara?"

Angela nodded, speechless. But Pam pulled a face.

"You look too old to be her boyfriend." She snapped. Angela kicked her underneath the table.

"Look kid, I'm being serious."

The two pointed towards the bathroom without hesitation. The man was standing tall, and had a few gashes on his face.

"I'll explain later...just go! I've got something to take care of."

He rushed away to where the bathroom was and sure enough, there was Tamara. Kicking and screaming.

"Let her go Ma!" Frank yelled, eyes blazing. "It's me you want, not her."

"Look, here's your knight in shining armour. You've killed enough of my family Castle, I'm not letting you take me too." She spat.

"I told you to let her go."

Frank's voice alone could make anyone's blood run cold. But it didn't deter Ma Gnucci.

"Screw you. And your little girlfriend, you bastard! I should give her a painful death. Since that quickie that happened to your family wasn't enough."

Tamara couldn't believe it. Here she was, being manhandled by two sweaty men who smelt awful. All in this run down, two star from Yelp diner. The bathroom was literally mouldy. And here was the same man who had saved her that night the club was shot up.

She shut her eyes. Maybe she did want to see him again, but she was tired of encountering him every time she was in a life or death situation. While she was in thought, she realised one of the men holding her back was becoming careless and she could move her hand.

And with that, she immediately jabbed her thumb (which by the way, she had received acrylics just last week) into his eye. He yelled in pain, covering his eye and she quickly turned and kneed the other man down below. They both were in immense pain. Ma Gnucci stared in complete bewilderment.

She'd purposely brought the two men who she knew from past experiences and they were literally on the disgusting bathroom floor, hissing in pain...from a skinny twenty something girl. But Frank caught her off guard, and quickly pulled out the small handgun and shot at the two men's heads, then turned and shot Ma in her kneecap.