five.

A FEW HOURS AFTER THE SHOOTING6:52AM

6:52AM

Frank drove. It had to be somewhere away. Far from the city. Purposely going over speed bumps.

He threw open the van door, and there was Bobby. Mr. Date Rape himself as Frank referred to him.

There was a reason why Frank had practically driven on the outskirts of the city. Bobby had pipes.

He had been screaming and yelling, it was a surprise the neighbourhood didn't hear him. Despite the fact he had beaten him to a pulp and duct taped his mouth shut.

He crouched down to where Bobby was lying at the back and kept on shushing him.

There was a small part of him that wanted to end it quickly just so his sobbing would end.

But Bobby didn't deserve a quick shot to the head.

"Did you know I was the one who killed your brother?" He stated. "I know you were looking for me. And the rest of your family were."

He ripped off the tape. Hard. To the point some of the skin of his upper lip came off.

Bobby shrieked in pain.

"At the duct tape? Really? Thought you were tougher than that, Bobby."

"Please, just let me go. What is it that you want? Is it money?"

"You think I'm like you dirtbags at all? I'm offended. Money can't buy you out of this one, Bobby. Nice offer though." Frank said, as he spun the knife between his fingers.

"You're a special one, you know that? Making me use a knife again. Takes me right back to my Marine days."

"Whatever you're going to do to me now, just get it over with!" Bobby said hurriedly, his body wracking with sobs.

"Shhh, shhh." He said, placing his hand on his forehead. "At least have some dignity. Jesus."

Bobby tried to straighten himself up despite the restraints around him.

"You kill me, it won't make a difference. Let me go, I'll get you anything. I swear to God."

"I don't think you could ever get me what I want Bobby." Frank crouched down, and looked at him right in the eyes. "I want your whole family gone. I want you out."

A silence hung above the two. Bobby realised what Frank meant. And he was being serious.

In that statement, he could hear the raw anger and hate in it all.

Normally, Frank was a man of little words. But he was going to have to get something out of this man.

Wasting his breath wasn't something he did. But teasing this sobbing 30 something man was hilarious.

"Please. NO." He snivelled.

Bobby let out a blood curdling scream which rang through the trees making birds fly away from their nests.