It's Been A While...

Marcy here.

A lot has happened since I have written anything on here:

I turned 20 [ik I'm so old]

I got a part-time job

I got in K-Pop [RIP Becky aka my Bank Account]

Been going to college

Running a YT Channel [for fun]

And so much more has happened over the past year.

Now you're all probably waiting for me to say "I've lost interest in writing so I'm going to discontinue this story as well as my other stories on here." or that "I'm leaving Wattpad" right?

Well first off I'm not leaving Wattpad anytime soon. Even though I dislike most of the new changes and features that have been added to this writing platform, your girl still loves binge-reading a good story or 20 at like 3 AM on a weekday.

And now that I've entered the Kpop Scene, there is a shit-ton of KPop ships that I have to learn/read about.

It is true that I have lost interest in writing stories for the past 3 years. Ever since the boys went on hiatus, I've begun to lose more and more interest in reading any 1D ships or any books revolved around 1D. I still love the boys and I will forever love these boys even after I kick the bucket.

So one could say I lost interest in writing 1D Stories--not stories in general.

But the truth is I don't want to discontinue this story because I personally hate leaving anything I have started unfinished. However, I don't want to continue a story that people[including myself] have lost interest in reading and writing.

So I'll leave the decision to you guys: Should I continue this story?

[Just a simple "yes" or "no" will do the trick. You can even write an explanation about why I should or should not continue this story if you really want to.]

Just know that I love you guys so much and thank you for being with me through this writing journey. - Marcy <3