Sex (It's Not What You Think)

K/N: I know you guys are laughing at this. Or you got excited because you thought there was going to be some form of smut. Or possibly both.

However, before you jump to any conclusions:

Sex (in Latin) = six

_______________________

Harry's POV

I felt like a bus was constantly ramming itself into my forehead

I felt like a bus was constantly ramming itself into my forehead. When I had managed to open my eyes, a slight sting was felt from both eyes. It lasted for a moment before quickly fading away.

I forced myself to sit up before falling right back into the bed. The pounding in my head made it unbearable to even sit up in my bed. I looked over at my iHome to find it was a quarter to noon.

Thankfully there was some Ibuprofen on my nightstand.

After taking the medicine, I began to make my way towards the bathroom. When I had finished, I strolled over to the other bed in the hotel room to find Niall snoring like a bear in migration.

Not wanting to wake him up, I decided to order room service for the both of us. After ordering, I made my way into the bathroom to start getting ready for work. I'm glad that there was no specific dress code at the Library.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Niall stuffing his face with breakfast.

"I didn't know you liked wearing panties Curly," Niall chuckled.

It had suddenly dawned on me that I was only in my panties, standing right in front of Niall. 

A manly shriek was released before I ran back into the bathroom

A manly shriek was released before I ran back into the bathroom. I could already hear Niall cackling from my sudden realization.

"Oh relax Curly, I've seen weirder things in my life," Niall laughed. "But I'm not judging you mate, I know you like wearing flowers and pretty colors and all that other stuff. So this wasn't surprising to me."

I hesitated before coming out of the bathroom, this time with a towel wrapped around my body. Niall continued eating his food, respecting my privacy as I began to get ready for my first day at work.