K/N: Idea Book Promo

I'm sorry to those of you who thought this was an update! 

I'm trying to update on the weekends since I use my weekdays to complete any school work and get it out of the way.

 That way, I will hopefully have all the time I want to write all weekend.

30 days till Halloween! I'm so excited!

Anyways, a long time ago I created an idea book which is basically full of ideas that I believe will make interesting and amazing stories for the future. However, I want all of your opinions on them.

I know I always ask you guys for comments on here and on my other books, but what you guys think of this and the other books mean a lot to me. 

Like I take time out of my day to read your comments on each chapter to see people's reactions or to find out what people think of this story so far.

I've written a lot of stories back then (like before I started using story outlines and having proper grammar and spelling) that a lot of people didn't read, vote, or even comment on my stories. 

I know that's how people start out when they first write their first stories, but I personally took it to heart thinking that people didn't like my stories or my writing.

So please comment in this and my other books, even if it's something stupid!

And please check out my idea book and comment on there too! I don't want to publish a story that I put a lot of work into just for it not to be read.

I do apologize for sounding needy and really whiny.

Thank you and thank you for getting this story to over 12k read?! I love you guys! See you soon! -Katty<3

[P.S. This is my Idea Book. Cool cover right?]

 Cool cover right?]