Quinque

K/N: Quinque = 5

__________________

Harry's POV

My body froze when I turned to find Liam standing there, looking all handsome and stunning. He was wearing some jeans with some army pants and those brown snow boots. A fire burning sensation was spreading across my cheeks, which had only made the puppy eye man chuckle.

"Third time must be the charm, considering this is our third encounter," Liam smiled as he took as seat on the stool in front of me

As if on cue, the bartender came over with Niall's beer and my cherry vodka. Liam told him to get him some drink called Long Island Tea. The man left to fetch Liam's drink.

"Well, while you two lovebirds stare into one another's soul, I'm gonna get wasted! And maybe laid, if I'm lucky," Niall winked before he chugged his beer and disappeared into sea of dancing bodies.

Leaving Liam alone with an awkward and blushing tomato me.

"I never knew you were one to go into pubs like this."

I blushed before taking a small sip of my drink-only to cough from the burning sensation running down my throat. Liam rubbed my back before I managed to situate myself.

"First time drinking vodka I'm guessing?" He asked.

I only nodded in response, still unable to form sentences around attractive men like Liam.

"I know what might loosen you up!"

He called over to the bartender once more to order something called shots which was some kind of drink pour into these adorable sized glasses. I looked over to Liam, confusion written all over my face.

"There are 12 shot glasses here. Because we're splitting them, each of us drinks 6. Whoever finishes first gets a free drink from the loser," Liam explained.

I guess a cute drinking game with Liam will be fun!

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

(6 shots, ½ Long Island Tea, 4 drinks, and 8 more shots later)

Harry was a literal drunken mess as the night went on. Liam was the only person that was keeping a close eye on the crossdresser. No one was expecting this kind of Harry when he was drunk.

The curly-haired human would giggle at the most random of things, whether they were funny or not. He would start singing along to the music or just a few tunes out loud. He would run around and meet other people, blushing and acting like a little old school girl. And his dancing was just down right terrible and hilarious, especially when he tried to twerk.

Basically, Harry turns into a five year old when he is drunk.

Niall was laughing at the boy's antics as he recorded Harry the whole entire time. Liam was intrigued by his actions, but nonetheless laughed along with Niall as they witnessed Drunk Harry.

Unfortunately, their night had to come to an end when it was really close to 3 AM. Liam was lucky to have a day off, but Niall and Harry had work at 3PM. There was also the factor that some people had the minds of a pervert and wanted to take advantage of their friend.

Which lead to Niall and Liam dragging out a whiny Harry into Niall's car. Niall said his goodbyes to Liam while Harry just hugged the brown-haired lad as he gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

Once he was in the car, however, he was out like candlelight.

__________________________

K/N: Be honest, you guys like the pace of this story right? I don't want to rush into the meeting and shit cause, like I said at the beginning, it's going to be a while before Harry meets the Triplets.

I want it to build up to that specific moment.

Anyways, I made a new cover for this story and I want all of your honest opinions on it. I made two of them with different backgrounds.

Tell me which one you like the most or if you like the current one I have.

Cover #1

Cover #2

Cover #2

Oh and thank you all for the over 2,000 reads! I seriously love you guys! Bye! -Katty<3