Vengence [Step Two]

The lad had a rather gigantic smirk on his face when he had heard those exact words.

He removed his ear from the wooden door before quietly and cautiously making his way down the spiral staircase. When he had reached the bottom of the stairs, he saw Niall waiting at Harry's desk. He looked distracted enough to the man, thinking he wouldn't get questioned or bug about where he had just come from.

Then again, it was as if luck was on anything but his side.

"Hey, Lima Bean!" Niall had shouted.

The man stopped in his tracks with his eyes squinted shut and his hands balled into fists. He took in a deep breath before turning around and began to walk over to where Niall was standing.

This better be quick. I got things to do and people to see, the man had thought to himself.

"Do you have any idea why Harry went to Juliet's and Lassiter's office? He told me to stay here to wait for him for a bit but never told me why," Niall explained.

Maybe because he didn't want you to know about the chalice and how he's going to lead me right to it, Liam had thought.

"Beats me, I just came up there myself to tell Juliet and Lassiter that I'm not going to be here for about 2 months or so," the man lied.

"Why? Is everything ok?" Niall asked, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"Yeah, I'm taking a very long vacation since my fiancé and I are planning to get married very soon. Like by the end of this month or by the start of next month hopefully," Liam said, his thoughts leading towards his lovers.

The man that changed his life and the person he is to this very day. The two men were insane for one another and would do anything for each other, even if death or world domination is involved.

"That's sick mate! Who's the lucky person?" Niall asked.

"You know what Niall? Instead of me telling you who he is, why don't I let you meet him as the wedding gets closer?" Liam suggested, a smug smile stretching across his face at the devilish thought.

"I would love to! Just tell me when and where and I'll meet you there!" Niall smiled, oblivious to the actual meaning behind Liam's words.

"Right now isn't exactly the best time, so how about I'll let you know when he is available to the three of us can hang out together?"

Niall nodded his head in agreement, before giving Liam a bro-hug right before Harry began to walk down the steps. Liam did not have time (or the patience) to talk to Harry before he found himself walking out of the library.

Liam got into his car and took out his phone to immediately call his fiancé. Said man picked up his cellular device after the first ring.

"Hey babe, what are you up to?" The man asked.

Liam found himself smirking with fond as he told his fiancé the information he had just heard.

________________________

K/N: #15DaysTillHalloween

So I am currently on my fall break for the semester, which I didn't even know was a thing until like last Friday I believe. I don't have any of my classes until Friday, so I'm going to try to update this story during this break.

Also, I entered a Larry Halloween Contest! I still need to make the cover for it (which is what I'm going to do after I finish this and edit that story). It's a Larry Stylinson Halloween One-Shot.

Or as I like to call it, an ATTEMPT at writing a one-shot.

Please go check it out and tell me what you think! The title of the one-shot is called Boys.

Anyways, vote and comment who you think Liam's fiance is and why is he obsessed with finding the chalice. Love you guys! See you soon! -Katty<3