Not for long.

"I actually just got an offer from my agent. Apparently, Victoria Secret saw some of my photo shoots I did for for Teen Vogue and they want me to model for them. I don't even need to go to college. I will make tons as a VS angel, but they will start me off as a PINK model." she slips on a black bodycon dress and some strapped black heels. She fluffs her silk blonde hair and blows a kiss in the mirror.

"You can stay. You know Etta Mae made extra cookies and dinner in case so enjoy. I will be back...oh who knows. If everything goes right, by morning, I could be waking up with an after glow."

If everything goes right with MY plan, by morning, you will be ruined. NO GLOW.

"OK girl.Good luck!"  I say in a fake high pitched voice and she walks out her room and closes it behind her.

Hoe.

I walk over to her dresser and start digging through her stuff, trying to find anything, something incriminating. Victoria is smart, but at the same time, a complete airhead. If there was something incriminating on her, she wouldn't burn it like a smart person. She keeps it because if she has it, it is safer.

But that's the thing.

When you screw over your friends, they become your enemies with your deepest secrets.

I find nothing in her dressers, her night table, or her huge 2 story closet.

Nothing.

I collapse on the bed and groan in frustration. There has to be something. Anything. 

The only logical place to hide things would be her closet because of it's humongous size, but that makes it harder to find stuff. I need to think outside the box. 

I go back in to her closet. I rest my hands on my hips and look around. Hundreds of clothes belonging to the most expensive name brands you would know reside in this closet. I am kind of jealous. She has millions of dollars worth of clothes and shoes in here and she always acts likes she has nothing. If I had this, I would go crazy. 

If I were a big secret, where would I hide? 

I would hide in vents. They always do that in the movies. People always crawl in vents or hide things in there.

I walk over to the place beneath the stairs leading to the second story. There is a vent right beneath and it would be the last place to think of. Why is there a vent under the stairs?

It's not a vent.

I run over to the "vent". It's actually a sticker. A big ol' sticker that is made to look like a vent, but it is something else. My guess is that's where she is keeping her big secret. I use my nails to rip off the edge of the big sticker that actually looks like a vent. Once I rip off the sticker, a hot pick compartment is revealed. It is locked by a small padlock that you need the key to open.

Victoria is dumber than I thought.

I dig around in my hair for a hair pin and I take it out and jiggle it in the lock. The lock clicks open and falls to the ground. I open up the compartment. I take out everything inside and drop it on the floor in front of me. A big manila folder folded unfolds in front of me. I open it up. Pictures of Victoria wearing braces, having nappy brown hair, and my favorite, a picture of her before her nose job. These are probably the ugliest pictures of Victoria and you would NEVER find these on the internet. 

Pictures of Victoria smoking weed, doing pot, wearing cargo pants, and doing things she swore she would never do.

My eyes stumble across 3 files that are different, more formal than the other stuff in the folder. I read over the documents carefully and slowly trying to grasp as much information as I can and understand it. 

My eyes widen when I finally connect the dots of the 3 documents. My jaw drops looking at the most important 11 words on this paper.

Ohhh shit.

I dig my phone out my pocket quickly and dial Talia's number.

"Sienna?" She asks.

"Yeah. You will not believe what I found. Meet me at the docks in 15. And bring a bottle of champagne to pop." I tell her with a smile on my face. I hang up the phone and look at the 3 documents that will ruin Victoria Hughes.

Oh god what did Sienna find out on Victoria? And will it really destroy the queen bee of Eastside High? 

Sienna has joined the dark side and she may not be coming back. 

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Until next time....