Chapter three.

Beauty P.O.V.

" Yes I have a hair appointment." I said walking into my usual hair salon.

" Come here girl." My hair dresser said. I smiled and walked over to her to sit in her chair.

" What's the hair for today ? You know your ass be thinking about all type of stuff." She asked. I laughed.

" I want some Peruvian wavy right now all black tired of this brown shit." I said touching my hair.

" With a bang?" She asked.

" Yeah a side bang." I said.

Trill P.O.V.

" The hell Beauty at?" I asked myself as I walked into our room. It been damn two hours and she ain't hit me up yet. I texted and call her all that shit.

Then my phone started to ring. It rang the first song I sang to Beauty which was Rich Kidz Settle Down so I know it's her.

" Yoooo ?" I said answering the phone.

" You know better than to yo me." She said I smiled just hearing her voice.

" Man where you at?" I asked her.

" Just got finish getting my hair done. You want anything from the chinese place?" She asked me.

" Yeah get me boneless barbeque ribs with shrimp fried rice." I said.

" Alright. I'll be home in a minute lil bruh." She said I laughed.

" Who you talking to?" I asked her. She laughed.

" Your ass." She said.

" You know better." I said.

" Baeeeeeee."She said in a sweet voice.

" Whaaaa ?" I said.

" You miss me ?" She asked.

" Nah why you miss me ?" I asked her.

" Nigga nah ine miss you since you ain't miss me." She said , I laughed.

" You know I miss your sicknen ass." I said.

" I can tell cause you blew up my phone." She said as some chinese people talk in the background.

" Ine blew it up." I said.

" Nigga you called me twenty times and left four voice mails with over thirty text messages." She said.

" And your ass ain't reply to none of them shit , had a nigga heated." I said, she laughed.

" My phone was on silent." She said.

" So you mean to tell me your ass ain't look at yo phone once?" I asked her.

" Hmm maybe I did." She said.

" Maybe I should just kick your ass." I said she laughed.

" Yes can I have boneless barbeque ribs with shrimp fried rice and also can I have sweet and sour chicken with shrimp fried rice." Beauty said. She was talking to the chinese nigga.

" Okay." She said.

" Hello?" She said.

" Yeah waddddup lil mama?" I said.

" Shit chilling wasssup with you lil daddy?" She asked.

" Shit chilling rubbing on some good ole kitty's." I said.

" Damn my nigga you got the hoes init ? pass em lil bruh." She said I laughed.

" You can have my cut off hoes cause Ine fucking with them no more." I said.