Chapter 17

Trill P.O.V.

"It feel good as hell to be home again." I said as I got off the plane.

" It Damn sure do." Beauty said getting off the plane , ofcourse I helped her pregnant ass down.

" How long we gonna be here ?" Diamond asked getting off the plane.

" A week , I already told you that." Beauty said.

" Urgh." She said.

" This ain't about you this is about Trill so you better suck it up , and stop thinking about yourself." Beauty said and Diamond didn't say anything.

We hopped in the tahoe and rode off to our old house.

" Why the hell all these cars parked here ?" Beauty asked as we got out the car.

" I know this nigga ain't having a party." I said.

" Diamond stay in the car." Beauty said.

" You stay in the car too." I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

" You must be crazy."She said.

" I must be crazy to let you go in there and people knowing you pregnant." I said and she sucked her teeth and got back into the car.

" Thank you." I said then walked into the house.

" SURPRISEEEE !!! " Everybody yelled and I laughed.

" Yall do the worst surprise ever." I said and they started laughing. It was people from the trap and some hoes.

" My nigga Trill!" Storm yelled coming towards me then dapped me.

" Wassup bruh ?" I said.

" Must feel good to be home again." He said.

" Hell yeah bruh I miss this shit." I said dapping everybody except the hoes.

" Aye Ima introduce you to some new blood." Storm said.

"ight where they at ?" I asked him.

" Aye salt and pepper !" Storm yelled and I died laughing cause this nigga name them that.

" Why you name them that bruh ?" I asked him.

" They remind me of me and you." He said as they walked up.

" Shit y'all twins?"I asked them after I dapped them up.

" Yeah." They both said at the same time.

" Aye man y'all better stick together, have each other back that's all I gotta tell y'all." I said.

" We heard about you." On of them said.

" I'm sure all these niggas outcha heard of me , shit a nigga told a rumor to me about me didn't even know who I was."I said and they laughed.

" You one of the most respected king outcha." The other one said.

" You gotta make these niggas and bitches respect you bruh." I said to them.

" Right right." One of them said

" And if you feel like they disrespecting you , handle that shit." I said.

" Ight." They said.

" These my younging man." Storm said.

" Aye y'all ain't gotta go home , but y'all gotta get the fuck up outta here." I yelled and Storm laughed.

" Where Beauty ?" Storm asked.

" Inside the car." I said.

" Welcome back bruh." People said walking past me.