Chapter 29

Beauty P.O.V.

" Tomorrow is the day." I said washing my face. I told Trill we can't be together today because I don't want bad luck.

" I just wish you were here Nelle." I said to myself. Somebody knocked on the door. I opened it and it was Diamond.

" Our dresses are here." She said and I smiled.

" Okay I'm coming." I said as I put the tag down and went to the living room.

" OMGGGGG." I said as the designer zipped down the bag.

" You like?" He asked.

" I love." I said and I smiled. I grabbed Legend from Diamond and held him.

" Glad you love it. We have the boys tuxedos too." He said and brought them in.

" Good everything is going to be perfect tomorrow." I said.

Trill P.O.V

" You getting married tomorrow?" Juelz asked.

" Yeah to the love of my life." I said and he laughed.

" What's funny?" I asked him.

" Just crazy you one of the only ones who gets married when their a street nigga." He said.

" I know I'm going to make history." I said.

" Ine know about all that." Storm said walking in the room.

" It's only right you have a bachelor party." Juelz said.

" Nah ine even want one." I said.

" Nigga we going to go to the strip club and get some bitches." Juelz said and Storm looked at him.

" He just want to fuck something, you can go by yourself bub." Storm said and I laughed.

" You don't know me bruh." Juelz said.

" Don't have too, I just don't trust your ass." Storm said.

" We in the same boat then." Juelz said. Juelz stood up and so did Storm.

"Nah we on two different boats." Storm said.

" Y'all boy chill the fuck out." I said standing up too.

" Better get ya boy." Juelz said sitting back down.

" He don't gotta get shit, you get me." Storm said.

" Storm chill out Bruh foreal. All this unnecessary shit going on, focus on the money and nothing else." I said.

" How you expect me to get money with a nigga Ine trust?" Storm asked sitting down.

" Ine asking you to be friends with the mutha fucka. The main focus is getting money fuck what y'all beefing about." I said.

" I'm chilling until a a nigga get buck." Juelz said laying his head back.

" Fuck em." Storm said grabbing his keys.

" That's a bitch move boy." Juelz said.

" Fuck you talking about? Ine gotta be here nigga." Storm said.

" Juelz you well respected but you ain't about to just come in here disrespecting my bro." I said.

" Haha." Juelz said laughing.

" I'll catch up with you later Bruh." Storm said dapping me up then walking away.