Chapter 28

Beauty P.O.V.

" It's so hard finding a dress." I said to Diamond as we looked around the bridal shop.

" This is cute." She said pointing at this dress.

" That is cute I wanna throw some red diamonds on it. " I said to her. I went to go try the dress on and I fell in loved with it.

The back was out and it was like a mermaid dress.

" You look beautiful sis." Diamond said while I stood in the mirror.

" Thank you but I have to find someone who can bedazzle it quickly." I said then we purchased the dress.

Trill P.O.V.

" My boy gonna look fly in this." I said to Storm as we walked around the baby tuxedo place.

" Get Bruh this." He said pointing at this raw ass tux.

" Bruh we gotta get this shit in all red." I said.

" Hell yeah man." Storm said. Me and Beauty decided we wanted a cream & red wedding. It's gonna be a small wedding on the beach, we ain't want everybody there.

" I think I want my vest and my bow tie to be red while everything else is going to be black." I said.

" Well my jacket gonna be red and everything else black." Storm said. I just can see it in Storm face that he's thinking about Nelle.

" That would be raw Bruh." I said. After we bought Legend his baby tuxedo we went to put in an order for ours.

" Let's get something to eat." I said to Storm as we walked down the street to this burger joint.

" I already know what I want." Storm said as we sat down.

" Damn I forgot legend bottle in the car." I said looking at Legend sleep.

" He should be good for now until he wakes up." Storm said and I nodded.

" Aye Bruh she kind of cute." I said to Storm as the girl sat down with her friend.

" She Ight." He said looking back down at his menu.

" Guess you can't run game no more." I said.

" I'll run circles around you my nigga." Storm said. After the waitress asked us what we wanted, I made a bet with Storm.

" I dare you to go get her number." I said. I just gotta get Bruh out this funk.

" Ight." He said and stood up. When it came to dares Storm wouldn't never say no. He came back two minutes later smiling.

" What happen?" I asked when he sat down.

" I got the number." He said.

" That's my boy." I said and he laughed.

" I know what you trying to do Bruh, you just gotta give me time." He said and I nodded.

" Just know I'm always here for you and I love you bro." I said.

" I love you too Bruh." Storm said. The food finally came and we started eating.

" Guess what? " Storm said as he looked at his phone.