Chapter 24

Beauty P.O.V.

I started to rub Trill head as he was in between my legs.

" So what are we ?" I asked him as I played in his hair.

" Ine know." He said.

" We just had sex how you mean you ain't know ?" I asked him lifting his head up and grabbing his shirt to put on.

" I don't know that's what the fuck I said." He said standing up and slipping his boxers back on.

" you got me fucked up." I said putting on my panties & pants.

" No you got me fucked up , so what we made love? I still ain't know about us." He said as I put on my shoes.

" Ima get Leg & we gonna be out." I said.

" It's raining you ain't taking him out there." He said.

" Then I'll be back for him tomorrow." I said then we heard his door open.

" Trill!" Storm yelled through the house. I was lowkey feeling dizzy.

" In my room!" Trill yelled and I rolled my eyes.

" Damn it smell like sex." Storm said as He entered. I walked past him and went out the room.

Trill P.O.V.

" Y'all good?" Storm asked me.

" I straight." I said and smiled.

" You better stop fucking up." Storm said.

" Ine fucked up this time she did." I said as we walked out my room. When we walked into the living room my door was wide open.

" The fuck?" Storm said taking the words out my mouth. We both walked to the porch.

" Damn That's Beauty?" Storm asked I looked and I saw her laying on the ground. I ran outside almost bussing my ass.

" Beauty get your ass up!" I yelled. She didn't move she was out cold. I picked her up and took her into the house. Storm closed the door when we got in.

" fuck." I said checking her pulse. She was still breathing.

" She good?" Storm asked.

" Yeah man Ima let her ass think about what she just did." I said and went into Legend room to see if he was good.

" You ain't shit." Storm said laughing and walking into the room. I picked up Legend and just looked at him in his eyes. That my little man , I can't believe I created that nigga.

" She'll get over it." I said. We walked out the room and went back to the living room. When we looked on the couch Beauty was gone.

A hour laterrr...

" Bruh read this." Storm said showing me his phone as I was holding Leg. I read the screenshot he received and I couldn't help but have my mouth wide open.

" Watch Legend for a bit man." I said.

" I got you Bruh." Storm said. I kissed Leg and handed him to Storm. I grabbed my keys and hopped in my Audi.

Beauty P.O.V.

I got up off Trill couch and went straight to the hospital. I just don't pass out for no reason.

When I got to the hospital they ran a check on me.

" You have cancer Beauty but you're gonna be alright , we'll have the best doctors for you." The Doctor said when she sat on my bed. I couldn't do nothing but sit there and look at her.