Chapter 34

Beauty P.O.V.
A couple months later...

" Trill it's getting harder for me to see you in here." I said as we sat across each other.

" How you mean? You don't got nothing to do." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't got nothing to do because of you!" I yelled at him.

" No yelling ma'am." The security guard said.

" Because of me? You know what I wanted from you." He said.

" And what was that?" I asked him. He bet not say the wrong thing or I'm dawging him then leaving.

" How do you mean it's getting harder for you to see me?" He asked me changing the subject.

" I don't wanna see you in here like this, I get all stressed out and depressed." I said.

" You can't do all that with the twins in you." He said.

" This is why I need a little break or at least we can only do strictly phone calls." I said and he looked upset when I said that.

" What I'm going to do with not seeing you at all?" He asked me looking me into my eyes.

" I don't know but this isn't the way to go." I said.

" That's some bull shit man." He said.

" It's not bullshit I'm trying to make sure my kids and Diamond are straight." I said.

" So you telling me you can't see me twice a day only like thirty minutes a piece?" He asked me.

" Trill.." I said but he cut me off.

" Fuck all that, you can't see me for a fucking hour out of your day? What the fuck is more important than me? You cheating on me?" He asked all in one. I slapped the shit out of him. The guards came running over to me and grabbed me.

" Aye let her the fuck go she's pregnant." Trill said and they let me go.

" I'm not you, I don't go out and cheat when shit aren't going right!" I yelled at him.

" Your going to have to leave ma'am." The security guard said.

" Fuck you Trill." I said and left.

Trill P.O.V.

I didn't wanna accuse her of something like that but I couldn't help to think about it. All those times I cheated on her, she probably think it's time for pay back. But then again Beauty wouldn't do no shit like that... And plus she pregnant she wouldn't do that.

" But shit I'm the one in jail it's harder for me than her." I said as I sat down on my bed.

I don't know why she think it's harder for her than it is for me. I'm the one doing time while she out there living life.

Beauty P.O.V.

" I need a friend." I said to Trey baby mother Tracy. We decided to have play date with our babies at her house.

" I'll be your friend, because honestly I need one too." She said.

" How's everything going though?" I asked her.