Simply Meant to Be: Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I pulled off my gym shirt and threw it in my locker. I grabbed my other shirt when a vermin put his hands on me. The boys in the locker room liked to walk on the bench and grab onto each other for balance. Disgusted, I slapped the hand away. The boy glared at me and jumped off the bench.

"Don't like to be touched, princess?" He said. I laughed.

"Not by trash like you, and how exactly is being called royalty an insult? Shoo." I said coldly. Although I seemed to have an unbreakable exterior, I was frightened to my very core. He faked a punch, attempting to make me flinch. I grinned when I didn't.

After the stupid locker room drama, I walked to my class by myself because Elise was absent today. I felt someone pat me on the back. I looked to where it seemed to be coming from.

"You're kind of a badass," Luke grinned.

"I said I didn't like being touched by trash," I grimaced.

"Aw come on, we're friends," Luke said mockingly.

"Do us both a favor and stop talking to me,"

"Why would that be a favor or the both of us?" He asked. "I don't mind talking to you."

"That will change," I sped up, leaving him behind.

--

"I have a new seating chart. Stand up," Ms. Polowski, my math teacher, said. I stood up, along with the rest of the class and moved to the back of the room. I spaced out until I heard my name which seemed to have been repeated. She pointed to a seat next to Luke. He grinned at me. I scowled, and sat down reluctantly.

"Aren't you happy with this arrangement?" He cooed. I zoned him out the entire class. Finally, the bell rang & I prevented Ms. Polowski from leaving.

"Ms. Polowski, I think I have a problem with the seating arrangement," I said.

"Well I'm sorry Emmett but we have to work with people we don't like, and I noticed the tension between you and Luke so I thought you two could be friends," She sighed.

"Don't treat us like we're animals. Just because you put us so close together doesn't mean we'll become friends," I said, annoyed.

"It's just something you have to deal with, Emmett. I'll see you tomorrow."

I growled when she left. She was probably right though. I would have to learn to deal with him.

--

My toes curled. I gripped the sheets with my free hand. I moaned as I pleasured myself eagerly. Being a boy, I masturbated. I thought about having sex with my favorite male celebrities doing things to me as my hand moved rapidly. Just as my climax was approaching, I thought about Luke. His sweaty chest pressed against mine as he moaned into my mouth, mercilessly pounding into me with such passion. I think that sped the process up. I twitched as I rode out my orgasm, panting. The ecstasy lasted for almost half a minute. I could not face him now.

I got to school and of course my first class was math. I sat in my new seat, hoping Luke would be absent. Just as that thought left my head, he walked in, and grinned at me. He set his bag down, and sat down next to me.

"Good morning, pal."

I felt my cheeks redden as a simple glimpse of his face made me think of my imagination. That and my pants tightened. I ignored him, and breathed calmly.

"You okay? You look a little red," He even sounded genuine. Something in me snapped, but in a good way. I never even gave him a chance. He only teased me because I was rude. Still, the thought of him on top of me lingered. I figured we could be friends anyway.

"It's nothing. I'm fine," I cleared my throat. He looked surprised, then smiled,

"You know a bunch of girls, right?"

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I think that one girl you were walking with in gym was cute,"

I cocked a brow, "Oh. Elise?"

"Yeah, I'm not good with names. Think you can put in a good word for me?" He grinned.

"Why would I do that?" I said.

"Because we're friends, right?" His grin grew more sly.

"I don't remember establishing that," I said.

"Wanna be friends?" Luke smiled. I didn't say anything, "I'll take that as a yes. Will you do that for me? I don't know who else to ask."

"Only because I'm your last resort," I said, "You owe me."

He laughed, and nodded.

Class ended. Luke patted me on the back, and smiled. He walked out, and I started out too.

"Zoo animal," Ms. Polowski said. I frowned, and turned,

"Excuse me?"

"It seems I was right," She said, not looking up from her work. I rolled my eyes.

"See you Monday, Emmett," She took off her glasses and smiled.