Chapter 52

I just remembered something... My boyfriend tried to murder someone cuz they threw something at me... it was one of his best friends...should I feel happy that he protected me or on edge cuz he most murdered someone like a yandere XD 😅😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dead quiet, not only because I sensed the tension in the room, but because I wanted to know what the hell was going on! I also had to concentrate on not thinking becuase I didn't want Slendy to hear or try to read my thoughts when I was supposedly asleep. I stared intensely at Slendy as he began.

"Ok children. Not only have I, but many of you probably have noticed that (y/n)'s eyes are matching now, but many of you may not have noticed that ever since his eye as matched or changed, if you will, there as been a presence walking around the woods and being near or even in the mansion." Some of the pastas, who couldn't sense unnatural beings, seemed a little shocked and confused. "Slendy, why can't be just kill this person-thing, whatever it is!?" Slendy shook his head. "I feel as if this being is some how connected with (y/n). I know Kage as said it felt familiar in a way and the only presence I can think of that was in evolved with him was a demon named Sane." Kage seemed to growl at the name said. I heard Sane trying to say something, but it was just that weird feeling of rejection. "So Slendy what your saying is this Demon, Sane, is an enemy?" Slendy went to say something, but Kage interrupted. "He is a BIG enemy! He nearly killed me!" Kage was pissed, there was no denying that. "Kage. Calm down. What matters now is that we need to find whatever it is, rather it's Sane or not, and bring it to questioning. We also need to make sure (y/n) has no idea about this....there is no telling what that child will do.... Children I also ask you to keep an eye on him, he's still acting up. That's all. Your dismissed." I quickly scrambled back to my room and lied in bed, pretending to be a sleep. Good timing too! Someone opened the door and I could feel their eyes on me. After a few moments I heard the door close. Slendy is trying to find Sane.... this isn't good! He also still thinks I'm acting up even though I haven't done anything! It was technally Sane's fault... but I need to contact him. I didn't want to, but I have to... I sigh as I say a bunch of what sounds like made up words and I fall into darkness.

"What was wrong? Why couldn't I contact you?!" I sigh again as I explain what I heard from the meeting. Sane's face seemed to have darkened. He grabbed my shirt collar and shook me. "WHY THE HELL ARE THEY TRYING TO FIND ME?! DID YOU SAY SOMETHING YOU BRAT!" Great....Sane's having one of his "bipolar moments" again... "Sane. Chill! I didn't say anything! They've been sensing your presence like I said before!!! Now let me down!" Sane calmed down and set me down. "This isn't good! If I can't contact you and they're  sensing my presence, then how am I suppose to go back into your mind?! If this continues I'll have to completely leave! I can't do that! I can't leave my little boy behind with those ugly creatures!" Sane's grabbed me and squeezed me onto his chest and started rambling non-sense. 😧😑. I closed my eyes and managed to see the clock from where I was in my room. I opened them and tried pulling away form Sane, keyword TRIED TO. "SANE IT'S 12:21! I NEED TO GET UP!!!!" Sane started screeching "no" over and over again. I panicked when I suddenly felt someone shaking me, but I wouldn't get up because I needed Sane to send me back and he wouldn't! "SANE!!!! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO WAKE ME UP! I NEED TO GET UP! THEY'RE GOING TO FIND IT CONCERNING AND SUSPIOUS IF I DON'T WAKE UP!" Sane suddenly dropped me. "Are you telling me what to do again...?" Oh my god! This is not the time! "SANE! PUNISH ME LATER, I DON'T CARE, BUT I NEED TO GET UP NOW-" I heard static. Shit! This is what I was afraid Of! "SAnE!" My voice faded in and out as the static grew painful. I saw Sane rush to me and then sighed. "We'll talk again. See you later (y/n)...." Everything went black again...

I woke up coughing blood. I looked around and saw Slendy removing his tencle looking thing from my head. I was immediately picked up by someone. My head was killing me. I felt drained, probably from Sane keeping me at that...place? Is don't know what it's called exactly. "YOU SCARDED THE CRAP OUT OF US!" I jumped at the familiar voice and was surprised when I came face to...blue mask?! "E.J?!" I hugged him so hard someone he seemed to have lost oxygen. He pulled me off and seemed to glare at me. "I was gone for a few weeks!? A few weeks?! And this is what happens?! I hear your acting up!" I tuned him out, not wanting to hear his motherly lecture. I stared at Slendy who tilted his head at me as if he was questioning why I didn't wake up after hearing only a little static. I turned away from the tall man and then was taken away to get cleaned up. As we went towards the bathroom, I could see Hoodie growling at the mess I made of my once clean room when he left that is.

Is it bad that I'm proud of my mess? Nahhhhhhhh!!!!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Wow...would you look at that! You guys get three chapters of three different stories up for the week! If you don't read my other books then oh wells you get read one or...whatever. I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter and I will write another one next week or if I'm bored enough I'll write another one tomorrow or maybe even get another one done today! Anyway as always my good friends.... BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ 
~MONKEY