Chapter 6

"(Y/n)! GET BACK HERE!!" Ok ok let's back it up to how and why Jeff is  chasing me to begin with.

Something Minutes Before

"Jeffyyyyyy!!!!! I'm boredddddd!!!!!" So I'm bored and I'm not allowed be to be outside, so what do I choose to do instead? Well the answer is easy! Bug  the living crap out of Jeff and hope he will play with you. "SHUT UP! GO BUG LIU/SULLY!!! I'M DONE WITH YOU!" He then stormed off. I pouted and went to Liu/Sully. "Liuuuuu Jeff's being a jackass again...!!!" Liu/Sully chuckled and then picked me up. "Well I have a key to his room?" I smiled wide. "Can I have it?" Liu nodded and handed me the key. "Go kill him for us!" I saw Liu frown at Sully's word choice. I ran off and grabbed some of my coloring supplies and some paint. I unlocked Jeff's door and noticed he wasn't there. I smirked and got to work.

Something Minutes Later Of "Decorating"

I heard footsteps coming upstairs. By the sound of stomping I'm going to guess it's Jeff....crap! I quickly run out and close the door. I went to run away until I felt my (fav/color) hood get grabbed from behind. "What were you doing in MY room?!" I turned to looked at him sheepishly. I then gave an innocent smile. "Well Liu said you were in your room, so I went to go see..." Jeff scoffed. "I had my door locked." I forgot about that part... Jeff then went to his door and grabbed out his own key. I took this time to run as he walked partly in and froze. (Y/n)! GET BACK HERE! I ran for my life.

Back To The Present Time

I'm so screwed aren't I?! I heard him catching up and my first instinct was to run to E.J. I ran to his door and knocked loudly. E.J answered and I pushed past him and hide behind him. "(Y/n) What ar-" "SHHHH!" I replied urgently. I saw Jeff come by and look at E.J. "Have you seen (y/n)?! That brat made my room an art museum!" E.J glanced back at me slightly and then back at Jeff. "Nope." Jeff growled and tried to look into the room. E.J then closed the door a little. "No ones allowed to go into my room and you know that." E.J growled back at him. He then slammed the door in Jeff's face. He turned back towards me. "Well what do you want to do?"
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I'M ON SPRING FREAKING BREAK Y'ALL! FREEDOM FROM SCHOOL! YAYYYYYY!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!? MORE CHAPTERS!!!!! that's all I wanted to say, BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!

~MONKEY