Chapter 23

Back again and SALTYER THAN EVER!!!! 😠😤😢😀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the door opening and I immediately got to my feet. I saw Masky quickly put food down for me and went to go for the door. I ACTUALLY ran fast and bolted out the door. "GUYS HE GOT OUT!" What the fuck am I now? A...dog? Is that what their called? I think. I heard footsteps everywhere. Well....crap. "Do you need some help (y/n)?~" I gagged at the sweet voice Sane was giving me. "No now back off!"  While I had the "lovely" Sane trying to persuade me, good old Mama E.J saw me running...of course it would be him ;-; . "GUYS I FOUND HIM! HE'S NEAR TOBY'S ROOM!" Why can't I just be allowed out?! Then they wouldn't have this problem, but NOOOO! That would be too smart for them! Jeez...I think Sane is rubbing off on me.... What the fuck!? Someone just missed me by an inch! I didn't want to look who it was because I can already guess it was Hoodie. He can be pretty fast when he wants to be....he has to teach me that someday... "(Y/N) COME ON LITTLE MAN! JUST GO BACK!" I growled in response and kept running. I somehow made it to the living room and me, being the clumsy idiot I am, decided, 'oh hey there's stairs here? Oh well screw them!' and next thing I know I'm tumbling down the stairs. -_- . When I landed on the bottom, I sat up and started crying. I'm pretty sure I shattered everyone's eardrums with how loud I was sobbing. That's when I felt someone or something pick me up. Next thing I know I'm being cuddled into a familiar black suit. I started to calm down after a while and just sniffled. "Would anyone care to explain?" I could tell Slendy was a little salty ^_^ , I hope this works in my favor! Wish me and the pastas luck......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I'm feeling so proud of myself for getting chapters out! Now....I have to do that one book two one....I TOTALLY remember what's it called XD jk I do know I've just been being lazy and school decided to be a bitch to me and then my allergies too...yeah I'm having a blast...OH WELLS! Well anyways.....BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!

~MONKEY