Chapter 1

Oh my god oh my god Oh my god! Why are these people chasing me?! Why can't they just let me go!? As I was running I saw a forest. Welp to the creepy ass forest I go! I run full speed ahead and is quickly having pain in my feet. I could feel the blood on them. I ignored it and continued. I don't get out much aka never! That stupid asylum didn't even let me run around outside like the others! I'm tired already, but I will not go ba-
Of course I trip on my own god damn feet.... Well...shit...

Slender's POV

I sense people in my forest... There are about ten in total, but one feels like their tired and depressed. They also feel young, maybe about seven or eight. I need to see what it's about. "Toby, Masky, Hoodie come here." I hear footsteps come to my office door. They knock and I gave them a 'come in'. They walk in and look at me. "You called?" I then felt the child's presence falter. I didn't wait, I grabbed all of the boys and teleported near the people. I saw as one little boy was being surrounded by people in white coats. I told the boys to be quiet. We listened in on the conversation.

Your POV

"You stupid insane little prick! What do you think you are doing?! You know you have to be in that "protective room" so that you are safe and you don't hurt anyone!" I growled and sat up. "I don't care! I don't want to go back to that hell hole." My voice went deeper than it should be for an eight year old. "You think your stable!? Look at you! Your a stupid, useless person! You shouldn't even be alive to begin with and then we wouldn't have to deal with people like you! You useless piece of trash!" I then felt pain in my side as I was whipped. I cried out, making them chuckle.

Toby's POV

This pisses me off. They're literally whipping the kid. I feel bad for him. I hope Slender does something....

Slender’s POV

This child seems to have a second personality...but that shouldn't be a reason for them to whip the poor boy...thats it! I will not tolerate such vile creatures in my forest. "Masky, Toby, Hoodie." They looked at me. "Kill them except the child..." They smiled knowing that at least the boy will be sparred. There is something about him that feels fimilar...

Your POV

I couldn't focus my eyes. All I could tell was three people running up and killing the people. I felt the whipping stop and I got picked up. The "thing" that picked me up was wearing a suit and had a white head...but no face. My tears stained my face and the creature hugged me into it's chest. I felt calmer, loved even a little...I slowly closed my eyes and smiled. "Thank you...." I whispered as I fell asleep.....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I'm in that mood to write so that's why I've been writing everyday. I want to announce that my best friend, Trailofgiggles, and I made a shared account called MonkeyGiggles1223 and will also be writing stories together. We put up chapter one of "Life of a Proxy". My friend might do her own books on it and same with me, so stay tuned for more books by me and my friend on MonkeyGiggles! Anyway BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!

~MONKEY