Chapter 42

So fricken busy omfg I just want to relax and write my damn stories!! Enjoy this drawing I drew like....a month or so ago....enjoy the chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was an awkward silence and tension so thick, you can cut it with a knife, like butter. I just figeted with my hands and looking around, trying to avoid Slendy’s "glare". After a while of me being scared as hell, he finally spoke. "Child. Is there something you would like to tell me?" He spoke sternly and sounded like a forced calmness, as if he wanted to yell at me ☹ , but who would yell at this cute face!? 😄. To answer him, I did what ever teen does when not wanting to answer something, I shrugged. I could practically see the steam coming off of Slendy. Oh this is going to be fun!

Slendy's POV

This....child...I swear sometimes I want to send him far away... I asked a simple question! One question in fact and what does he do!? He shrugs! I blame the pastas... they do it all the time to me, it was going to happen one of these days where he picked it up from one of them....probably Jeff. Jeff does it all the time and I know (y/n) is there because he would be annoying BEN or Toby. I might just have to get E.J and Hoodie back soon, or this kid is going to be the death of me.

Timeskip To Two Hours Later

Your POV

*SLAM!* 🙂. I WIN! 😝😂. After trying to question me about my eyes and other stuff like that, he got so mad, he slammed my door and stormed off. I have a small smile as I know he'll probably come back to question me more, but for now... I'm going to enjoy the fact that he's gone. Hmmm... what shou- "E.J and Hoodie! DEAL WITH THAT CHILD!" I froze. Wait!?? E.J!? Hoodie?! Are they back!??! I slam my door open and start running.

I swear to god if I fall down the stairs...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I feel bad I haven't been updating but I kinda realized I have a little writers block and I haven't been able to make myself write, so I'm sorry about that! I'm going to be trying to write another story but no promises! Anyway aside from my ranting.... BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!

~MONKEY