Zy
I woke up to see that it was light outside so I picked up my phone to check the time. It was 11:57 in the morning I suppose to been got up so I could get dressed because me and slim suppose to be going out to eat and catch a movie maybe but we may just stay here and watch Netflix and just order us some food. I got up grabbed my towel and my soap and went and ran me a hot shower. After I got done I grabbed my house coat and went to my closet to find me something to wear. I found some light blue jeans with an spaghetti strap with shirt and I grabbed my blue and white nikes. After I was done getting dressed I went to my mirror so I could do my hair and makeup even tho slim said he like his woman natural and not wearing all of that makeup but but one day shouldn't matter. Now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with my hair maybe I'll just flat iron it since I just been wearing it curly lately.

Slim
Today was supposed to be a day just for me and zy but I guess this means otherwise. Since I just got a call saying that some went wrong at the trap so now I gotta go see wassup with that. I know zy gone be mad bout this but I'll make it up to her soon as I get this done. But first i gotta gone send will and mike this message to let them know.
"Phone ringing"
Will: yea wassup bruh I'm busy right now can this wait
(Moaning in background)
Slim: damn y'all at it again 🤣🤣🤣 but nah fr this serious I need you to come to the trap like now and hit up mike too
Will:man damn ight bruh here i come right now let me put on my clothes
Slim:ight

Will
"bae I gotta go I gotta handle some business"
Candy
"Why we just got started daddy come on a few more minutes"
Will
"Nah candy I'm serious get off me I gotta go I'll be back in a few hours"
Candy
"You always do this shit you stay putting them niggahs before me and my kids"
Will
"You mean our kids and uk ion put nobody before y'all you know that from time to time I go to the trap to make my money I already lost my job at the other place so I got no choice. This my only way I can provide for my family and pay bills round here"
Candy
"Whatever ion wanna keep on hearing that same bull shit from you. You probably sneaking out to that lil piece of shit ass trap house to see another bitch but let me find out and ima set that bitch off"
Will
"Man move out my way candy I really don't got time for this shit you can sit here and argue with ur damn self I'm gone"
Candy
"alright then leave and don't say shit to me when u come back and don't expect nothing to eat either I'm not cooking shit"
Will
" ion know wat the fuck all this animosity and anger coming from ion know you do that shit every time my brothers call me and need me for some. These my fucking brothers so of course of they need some or if they in a jam I'm doing a 60 tryna get where they at then you been getting mad at ur best friend cause she ain't been coming by fr or talking to you. That damn girl got a life too she got a whole daughter that she gotta take care of and she got a whole bf out here then on top of that she just started working a full time job you really been tripping lately but I'm gone head go"
Candy
"Really will just fucking really uk just go"

20minutes later
Slim:damn wea y'all been at I called you way earlier

Will:I know some came up candy Trippin and shit now she thinking that I'm out cheating on her but besides that why we here

Slim: Ight so straight to business its this Mexican gang who been on our blocks stealing all of our clients make our money get low we need to handle this shit now

Will:Ight its gonna get handled but we need to find out more info where they trap, uk all they lil spot that they hide out at and chill at .

Mike:I can do that

Will:nah we need to hire a real deal spy. Not saying that u not good enough but we need u with us we all were got. Now what wearing need work on is tryna find some body many two people who we can trust to hire them as our spy so they can get us the info on what we need.

Mike:Ight I'll start looking now I'll let uk who i find .

Slim:Ight well that was it we had out meeting so tomorrow we gone meet here around 10 tomorrow night hopefully mike will have our people ready and mike could bring them here so we can check them out

Will:Ight if dats I'm fena gone head go to this gas station and get some gas them I'll be on my way home y'all be safe out here.

Both together:Ight bruh you do the same

Will
15 minutes later I pulled up to the gas station and went in to pay for my gas

Lady at register
"Hey sexy what can I help you with today"

Will
"Uhh I need 20 on pump 4 "

Lady at register
"Will there be anything else i need chocolate dropp"

Will
"Nah I'm good I just needed gas"

Lady at register
"Hey you forgetting something"

Will
Oh yea wats that
lady at register
your name and number
Will
Its will & Ima have to pass on that I'm a married man

lady at register
Mine is chyenne & I wasn't trying to go with you will I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out sometime

Will
Yea maybe some other time

Cheyenne
Okay well nice to meet you

Candy
i was up all night thinking about how I acted towards will earlier. I don't be wanting him to leave cause he be gone all day long. But I know he only leaves so he can work and get money for the things that we need. I hope he didn't take all those things I said serious I didn't mean none of it. He probably not even come home tonight I just hope he make it home safe. I can't stay up anymore I'm so tired I been cooking, cleaning and running around the house with the kids I recently just got them to bed so I guess I'll go.

Will
I pulled up in the yard of my house and turned off my car and just layed my head on the wheel. Today was crazy maybe tomorrow will be better. I got out locked my door and went in the house.all the light was off except the kids night lights and the bathroom lights. The house smelled good and everything thing was so clean. I looked on the stove and saw that candy had cooked and she left a note on the counter telling me "how sorry and don't be mad at her." I wasn't mad at her tho wen I left I just had let it go. After I was done eating I cleaned out the pots and pans and then went upstairs for a shower after that I got in the bed and called it a night tomorrow will be a better day ❤😊🌤🌤