Chapter 11-The Votes Are In And The Winner Is...

Start from the beginning

***************

"STAND IN LINE, IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY YOUR LAST NAME." Someone yelled and gestured us to stand in line on the side of the stage to get ready to go out. But really standing in a line? We're not children? Why can't we just walk out the way we want too?

"WELCOME BACK EVERYONE! THIS IS THE TIME WHERE WE FIND OUT WHO WINS THIS YEARS WHOLEMONTH TALENT SHOW 2012!" The announcer yelled into his microphone. "BEFORE WE BRING OUT THE CONTESTANTS, I JUST WANT TO SAY WELL DONE TO EVERYONE WHO PERFORMED TODAY! AND WHAT A SHOW IT HAS BEEN TONIGHT, THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF SURPRISES!" The audience clapped and cheered.

This is when more of my nerves kick in. And there they are, butterflies in my stomach. Stupid fears!

"SO HERE ARE THIS YEARS'  CONTESTANTS!" The announcer introduced us. We all walked out in an orderly fashion and a lot of cheers from the audience was very audible. Spotlights ended up on us.

I looked down the line to see Justin, he saw me looking at him and smiled at me. He gave me a thumbs up and a wink. I looked down at my feet and blushed. Oh! What he does to me?!

"LET'S GIVE THESE PEOPLE A CLAP!" The announcer ordered. Everyone obeyed and started clapping. I looked up at the crowd and guess who I saw? Yep, you guessed right, the girls; Ashley, Taylor, Demi, Vanessa and Katy waved at me, also giving some thumbs up. I waved back.

"SO HERE'S THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR..." The announce held an envelope in his hand, "THE WINNER OF THE WHOLEMONTH TALENT SHOW IS... DRUMROLL PLEASE..." The announcer announced. A drumroll started to go off.

"CONGRAGULATIONS TO.." The announcer ripped the envelope open and looked at it,

The next thing was a shock to hear.

"SELENA GOMEZ!"

Everyone stood up from there seats, giving standing ovation, whistling, clapping, chanting and calling out my name.

I fell to my knees, tears of joy running down my cheek. I can't believe it, I won!

"COME GET YOUR REWARD!" The announcer gestured. I got up from the ground and walked over, while wiping my tears away, grabbing my reward. "Thankyou," I said to everyone out the audience "Thankyou for your support and voting for me, thankyou!" I blew kisses to the crowd of people.

I held my trophy up in the air, the clapping and cheering got louder. I did it!

"GIVE IT UP FOR SELENA!" The announcer clapped, "OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! HAS THE WINNER GOT ANOTHER SONG FOR US!"

I smiled, of course I do!

"In fact, I actually do!" I said into the microphone. "WOULD THE AUDIENCE LIKE TO HEAR IT?" The announcer yelled. Everyone cheered again.

"ALRIGHT, THANKYOU FOR COMING TONIGHT! CONGRATS TO SELENA FOR WINNING! ALSO ENJOY THIS LAST SONG FOR THE NIGHT FROM OUR WINNER!" The announcer said and walked off, as well as the other contestants. I saw Justin and gave him a sympathetic smile but he just gave me his normal smile and a wink.

I turned back to the audience. "Thankyou for everyone who voted for me, this is for you!" I thanked them.

"This song is called 'Love You Like A Love Song'" I said and started to sing.

It's been said and done, every beautiful thought's been already sung and I guess right now, here's another one
So your melody will play on and on with the best of 'em
You are beautiful like a dream come alive, incredible
A centerfold miracle, lyrical. You saved my life again and I want you to know baby.

I, I love you like a love song, baby ,I, I love you like a love song, baby ,I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hittin' repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat
I, I love you like a love song, baby, I, I love you like a love song, baby ,I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hittin' repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

Constantly, boy, you play through my mind like a symphony.
There's no way to describe what you do to me.
You just do to me, what you do and it feels like I've been rescued, I've been set free
I am hypnotized by your destiny
You are magical, lyrical, beautiful, you are and I want you to know, baby

I, I love you like a love song, baby, I, I love you like a love song, baby ,I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hittin' repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat
I, I love you like a love song, baby,I, I love you like a love song, baby,  I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hittin' repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

No one compares, you stand alone to every record I own.
Music to my heart, that's what you are.
A song that goes on and on

I, I love you like a love song, baby, I, I love you like a love song, baby , I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hittin' repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat
I, I love you like a love song, baby, I, I love you like a love song, baby , I, I love you like a love song, baby

Love you
Like a love song

I finished the song and the crowd cheered really, REALLY loud!

I can't believe I won and everyone loves it!..

Again; can life get any better?!

******************************@!&%****************************************@%@********************

SHE WON! AAGGH! Do you think Justin happy for her or do you think he's a bit jealous that she won? Who knows?

I just have to say that; TIM TAMS ARE HEAVEN! ABSOLUTELY YUMMMMY!

Selena Gomez's Love You Like A Love Song On The Side ------->

The Photo Of The Talent Show Trophy On The Side------>

Vote, Comment, Like, Fan And Share The Story Around! xo