"Yeah, I mean if I had a daughter and I thought she was having sex in her bedroom with her boyfriend, I would be beyond pissed. I mean I would've done more physical damage to the guy, but eh, I understand."

Why are the butterflies in my stomach fluttering right now?

Why the hell is it so hot!

"You look like a strawberry." He laughs and pinches my cheeks.

"God, that's so embarrassing." I cover my cheeks with my hands after swatting his hands away. The bell rings and the students in the hallways start rushing off to class. Issac looks back at me with a smile.

"Wednesday?"

"Gotcha." 

"Catch ya later beautiful" He says and kisses my forehead before running off to class. 

....

Wednesday....

"Issac. I-I don't think I can do this." I hesitate as I look at the big black haired horse in front of me.

"I have faith in you plus this horse is specially trained for rookies so he won't throw you around and paralyze you." He says calmly.

I knock on the wood column in the stables. "Knock on wood."

"You got this. OK. Start off by petting her. Her name is Ebony." He says and pets the horse's mane. 

I bring my hand out to touch the horse and it grunts and shakes its head.

"It doesn't like me!" I complain and hold my hand to my side.

"Ebony is like that at first. Don't worry."

I look up into his optimistic grey eyes and then back at the horse. I softly pet the horse ignoring the grunts she is making. Eventually the horse gets quieter and quieter and leans into my soft touch. 

"Is she yours?" I ask.

"No, Avalanche is over there." He points and a tall white horse eating hay is housed inside a big stable room. 

"Avalanche?"

"Yah, I call her Ava for short sometimes." He says and looks at his horse with a nostalgic smile on his face.

"Will I see you....you know do your... thing?" I ask, knowing the way I would ask my initial question would sound very veryyyy wrong.

It's all Zoe's fault.

"Do what thing Bay? He asks with a devilish smirk on his face. 

"You know" I start doing a whole bunch of weird hand movements and he looks at me with a confused look on his face, but a mischievous glint in his grey eyes.

I know what he is doing.

"I don't follow."

I huff in annoyance. 

"Are you going to ride the-"

"Now, I thought that was your job." He says mischievously with his signature devilish smirk on his face.

"I knew you would do that." I mumble and look at Ebony. I lift my leg on the thing where you should put your foot to get on the horse. I don't know the name. Hell, I don't know crap about horses besides the fact that they live in stables and they eat hay.

BUT

This is important to Issac, so I will try to learn. 

I successfully make myself on the horse without breaking my neck and I smile in accomplishment.