Sana gave a thin smile. Actually she knew they're not meant to be. But for now, let him enjoy the time... slowly but sure, they'll tell the truth.

"I love you Oppa,"

Jimin held his breath when suddenly Sana said that.

"You're my precious friend and I love you as my friend,"she continued. Jimin gave a genuine smile as he didn't know why although he got rejected in a gentle way but that's kinda heartwarming.

"You know I do love you,"he said.

***

"Did the date went smoothly?"Hoseok asked as he's holding her hand while driving. Right now, after Jimin sent her home, not long after that Hoseok picked her up. They're going to the place that Hoseok promised her.

"Yes Oppa. I told him I love him as my friend and he accepted that,"Sana replied.

"Well then you guys are officially best friend from today on,"Hoseok laughed. Sana was laughing too and suddenly hugged his arm.

"But you're still my best best friend,"Sana smiled.

"I'm your friend for life what are you talking about huh?"Hoseok joked.

"Yah! Isn't that too fast? That's husband and wife things right?"Sana hit his shoulder playfully.

"Hahaha, I literally marrying you,"he said.

"Yah! You haven't said the vow yet!"she protested. The way to the place they're going to visit, is full with laughters and kiss.

"You didn't say!!!"Sana was in awe.

"You were complaining along the way here because it's too long,"Hoseok said as he locked his car.

"And it's 1.36 AM in the morning,"Sana glared at him.

"Don't blame me, you went home too late too,"Hoseok flicked her forehead.

"Well, welcome to our house,"Hoseok extended his arms, showing the house in front of them right now.

"Our house?!!"Sana was so shocked. Hoseok nodded.

"In the seaside!! Oppa you're the best! I love you!!"Sana jumped to Hoseok's chest and hugged him. Hoseok engulfed her small figure with happiness.

"Let's get inside and rest. I'm tired,"Hoseok held her hand and took her inside the white house with beach vibe.

"Wait,"she said.

"Huh?"Hoseok looked at her and bowed a bit to her level.

"Thanks! Cup!"Sana pecked his lips, made him surprised.

They entered the house and Sana was in awe with the design and furnitures Hoseok provided to her taste. They got a very big and beautiful room, because they're too tired with the long journey, they immediately tossed their bodies to the bed.

"Let's sleep now love, I'm tired...,"he said before he fell asleep.

***

When the morning came, Sana was greeted with the face of the man she loves. He's still sleeping soundly. Didn't want to bother her, she released her body from his embrace carefully and go outside. She checked the refrigerator and was glad Hoseok already provided the kitchen with supplies. She decided to make breakfast for her boyfriend.

Hoseok in other side, waking up by smelling the delicious smell of waffles that Sana made. He woke up and hugged her from behind when she's preparing the breakfast.

"Good morning my love,"he said then kissed her neck.

"Morning Oppa, it's done... let's have breakfast,"she took his hand as her other hand held a plate of waffles. They ate their breakfast then with happiness and laugher before he decided to show her the house.

This seaside house is very amazing. It's beautiful, the design is modern and full with sea vibe. The while porcelain floor, white and blue decorations and don't forget soft small flowers on some certain spots in this house. But what made Sana amazed was the pool outside which showed the beach from the pool. It also has jacuzzi. It's so exclusive and this is really cost a lot of money.

"This house is our first house Sana, do you love it?"Hoseok asked as they're standing at the balcony, watching the sea.

"First house? This amazing house? Don't be kidding me Oppa, don't tell me you'll spend more,"she frowned.

"Already spent. Sorry. Hahaha! It's in Gangnam-do 910 condominium and then I'm considering one as well in Jeju and Osaka,"

"Are you house collector or what???"Sana couldn't believe her ears.

"That's for our future baby...,"

"You sure your future is with me?"she teased.

"You're not sure?"Hoseok raised one of his brow. Sana laughed.

"I'm sure, babo,"she kissed his cheek.

"I love you Sana... I don't want to prepare special occasion to ask you this. Every second I spend with you is special and I can tell it everytime when the time is perfect...,"he held her hands and staring at her.

"I love you and I know I'll love you forever. Sana, do you want to marry me?"he asked.

Sana couldn't believe her ears. He said that! He fuckin said that! Sana felt her eyes were hot as tears started to brimming on her eyes.

"But what about Jimin Oppa? The others?"she asked.

"Baby...I can't tell them and the fans that we're married not until Jimin is ready or at least I'm more than 35 years old when the fans are ready. It's a secret marriage. I discussed it with Okasan and Obasan already,"he answered.

"You discussed that already with my parents?!! Yah you sneaky brat!!"Sana hit his chest, Hoseok laughed and tried to dodge.

"Yeah. I told them I love their daughter a lot and I want to marry her. They surprisingly very welcomed and recommended me this plan,"Hoseok explained.

"Of course they are! They love you! OMG Oppa I can't believe! So we'll marry secretly?!!"

"Yes love...I already found the church and your parents are ready to attend, my family too. It's only between us,"Hoseok said. Sana jumped into his embrace excitedly and then they kissed on lips.

"I'll be your partner!!"she said happily.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
I'm sleepy already guys...gotta continue tomorrow... I'll update this as fast as I can because it's really getting the end.
Please do comment 🙏