After A While

Sana was touching her lips with her finger tips while looking out the window during their way to their next showcase today. Her lip, hand, hair, and waist were all touched by him, her long term bias turned crush turned lover. It's like a dream for her. She still felt surreal after last night. Did Sehun really kissed her? Did they really took sweet and memorable purikuri? Did he really confessed to her? And are they really official now? Wasn't she dreaming? What if the members found out? What if Dahyun and Mina found out as Sehun is their ultimate bias as well? What if Jimin found out...?
Now when Jimin's picture crossed her mind, Sana felt a pang on her heart. She suddenly felt hard to breathe so she heaved a long sigh.
"I know you're not mine anymore Sana...but I know it doesn't mean your heart is not revolving around me anymore. Please give us time, give me time, give a chance for me to reflect and fix everything. I want us to back together in the future. I will still wait for you until you say stop because maybe you'll find that I'm not the one for you...,"
It was what Jimin told her after they break up. Sana knows the best that Jimin will break if he found out that she's already dating someone else now. For Sana, Jimin is her first and also for Jimin. It'll be so hard for him.
"Thinking about Jimin...or J-Hope?" Tzuyu brushed Sana's arm with her arm gently.
"What?" Sana widened her eyes. It's normal if the girls teased her with Jimin...but J-Hope? Aren't they especially she know that he's like a brother to her?
"Kidding. Hehe... nowadays you're growing closer to him. I've seen you FaceTimed with him so I thought...ahh maybe finally J-Hope Oppa got notice by Sana Unnie,"Tzuyu smiled teasingly. Sana sighed. She knew that Hoseok used to have crush on her but after she was going out with Jimin, she was sure he has changed and shifted his feelings to love for a younger sister feelings.
"He's just the closest Oppa for me,"Sana pouted her mouth. Tzuyu just laughed and patted her hand.
"You know what, that's relieving because seems like Momo really likes him,"
"I know about that, I even tried to matchmaking him with her,"Sana grinned.
"Oh...way to go Unnie! Let's revive the Bangtwice couple by creating a new one,"
"Ah...just tell me, you want to be the new couple with V right?"Sana teased Tzuyu, making the younger one finally blushing.
***

"You don't eat late ok,"said the voice on the other line. Sana felt warm inside her heart after hearing that. Sehun was actually really care about some small things like eating, don't forget to get hot pack when it's cold or like don't texting while walking. He's like a father or mother when he's that stritch but Sana loves that.
"I got it...you too ok? Are you going back to Korea today?"she asked. Sana and the girls are already in Korea now and Sehun was still in Japan because he took pictures in many places.
"Yeah, night flight. See you tomorrow?"he asked.
"Euh..is that possible?" Sana bit her lower lip.
"You're the one who's busy, Asia Queen... it's depend on you. I'll come when you ask,"he chuckled on the other line.
"Actually I have full schedule tomorrow but I'll be at home at 8 p.m...after that, we can meet,"
"I'll come to your dorm,"
"W...what? Wait...but the members...,"Sana suddenly got panicked. What if Twice found out that she's dating Sehun now? I'll be a fuss in here.
"Why? I'll come to pick you up, my lady...,"
"Ahh...I see...hehe. Ok then , see you tomorrow Oppa,"Sana felt relieved.
"See you tomorrow, baby,"
When Sana almost lock her phone, she got Kakao notification from Jimin. Sana sighed...she wondered when Jimin will give up? It's not like she's too cruel to ignore the fact that they're just entering the fourth month after break up but she's already moving on and she doesn't want him to stop her track. Jimin meant a lot for her, if Jimin did something unusual, it would affect her that's why now she prays for him to forget her.
Jimin: sorry to bother you...but now I'm with the haelmoni that we met at the station last summer. She said she misses you and wants to see you...if you care, please come to her bookstore.
Sana was recalled by the memories last summer. They secretly went to the coast and they met an old lady at the station. She was not doing great, she was almost fall when a man rushed and accidentally hit her but fortunately Jimin caught her just in time. Turned out that haelmoni's right leg was not good and the youngsters took her go home.
*Flashback*
"Oh my...are you ok, haelmoni?"Sana titled her head to observe the old lady's condition with worrying eyes.
"I'm okay...oh God, thanks God you managed to catch me,"that haelmoni patted Jimin's hand which still holding her shoulders.
"That's a relief, haelmoni...where are you going? Are you just by yourself?" Jimin asked to the 70 years old lady.
"Yeah...I'm always alone by myself. That's okay, I want to go home. Now, it's okay young man...thank you very much,"the old lady said. Jimin released his grip and smiled after bowing to her.
"Please be careful haelmoni,"said Sana, also bowing to her.
"Okay okay...you guys are really angels... I wish for the best for you two,"the haelmoni smiled then resumed her walk. But after five steps, she wobbled which made Jimin spontaneously ran towards her to hold her.
"Haelmoni!"Sana also ran and checking her condition. The haelmoni touched her right leg with grimace on her face.
"Where's your home?"Sana asked, bitting her lower lip with worrying face.
"It's near here. That old bookstore,"she said while pointing at an old bookstore, not far from them and still on their sight area.
"Oppa, can you carry haelmoni?"Sana asked.
"Seems like her leg is not good anymore,"she continued.
"Don't worry, ofc I can,"Jimin touched Sana's cheek and gave her a smile before he carry the old lady on his back.
"So...you guys are lovers? How cute...you guys are still young and also good looking. It's rare nowadays to find good and well mannered youngsters like both of you. I wish both of you can be happy forever,"the haelmoni said when they already at the bookstore.
"I own this old store. The books are also old so it's rare to youngsters like you guys to come here. Somehow it's refreshing, especially both of you are cute,"she smiled while watching Sana who's busy trailing her fingers along the books.
"Are you living alone haelmoni? Don't you have children or grandchildren?"Jimin asked. The old lady was starting at Sana who's now busy checking a book. Her gaze looked sorrowful but signaling a longing heart.
"I used to have a granddaughter...and she reminds me of my granddaughter...,"she smiled sadly, looking at Sana.
*End of flashback*
So, that old lady's granddaughter just passed away six months before that by car accident. When Sana heard that story and how she resembles her granddaughter, Sana told the old lady she can be the replacement although not same. The old lady didn't want to bother Sana but Sana insisted. Jimin also to her that he'll accompany Sana to visit her often and they came to an agreement. But after Sana and Jimin broke up, she never visited the old lady again.
Sana: I'll be there in an hour.
***
"You come,"the haelmoni formed a wide welcoming smile when Sana arrived at the bookstore. The old lady was sitting on her sofa while Jimin was standing near her, seems like he just got a cup of tea for her. Seeing Sana, Jimin gave a small smile, yearning one.
"Haelmoni...how are you? I'm sorry I couldn't come to visit you,"Sana hugged the old lady as if she's her own grandma.
"I'm good after seeing you and Jimin. It's okay dear, I know you're busy,"
"Actually haelmoni was just sent to the hospital by the neighbors. The neighbor uncle called me,"Jimin told Sana.
"What?! What happened haelmoni?"Sana asked panicking.
"It's okay...just need some medical checkup,"the haelmoni patted Sana's hand.
'She collapsed,'Jimin mouthed Sana.
Sana grabbed the old lady's hand tightly.
"Haelmoni... please call me whenever you feel exhausted and ill...please...,"she said, almost begging. Jimin smiled seeing the young girl plead, Sana was so genuine and she never half-hearted when taking care of someone.
"Although I can't go right away if I have schedule, but I can send someone. Please don't make me worry again,"she continued.
"I'm sorry dear... I'll do what you want... please don't worry,"the old lady caressed Sana's hair with teary eyes, making Sana gulped her tears away. She didn't want to cry in front of haelmoni, especially in front of Jimin.
"You've became tougher,"Jimin patted Sana's head when they were finally alone. The old lady was already sleeping in her room. Sana who's sipping her green tea almost choke when she felt his touch after a long time.
"Hmm...I maybe tougher because if I cried, haelmoni will be even worried,"she lied a bit. Actually the main reason is, she was crying a lot back then because she had Jimin near her whom she could depend on. But now she couldn't do that, she must depend on someone else.
"It's been a while since we met just the two of us...,"Jimin said carefully. Sana didn't respond and just being quiet. It's indeed their meet after 4 months already.
"You hang out with hyung most of the time,"he chuckled bitterly. How actually he was damn jealous when J-Hope and Sana hang out together even after they break up. Of course Jimin has no rights to forbid her from meeting J-Hope because he knows that she considering him as her Oppa. But he knew, everybody in the group knew, Jung Hoseok still considering Sana as his love interest.
"I'm sorry if you don't like,"she responded.
"No it's not like that! It's just that...I felt like it's better if we were just friends...close friends, so I could still hang out with you, talk with you freely, and won't get this hurt,"he smiled painfully. Sana looked at him in amazement, she couldn't believe what she heard.
"Really? That what you actually think? Then it's just me who's grateful that you were mine...,"Sana wanted to hide her tears so she walked away but Jimin grabbed her wrist.
"You just don't know Sana, how painful it is when all that I can see is you in my eyes but I can't reach you? You were in my arms before but now you're out of my reach. That's damn painful,"
Sana was still looking away, trying to hide her face, trying to hold her tears. Her chest was full because of the sorrows that Jimin brings.
"I don't deserve you...you deserve someone way better than me...just like Seulgi sunbaenim or Rose. Please pardon me, I need to go,"Sana swung her hand so Jimin's grip was released. She then went home without looking back. Without looking at how affected Jimin with Sana's behavior just now. He was so taken aback by her coldness.
"If I stayed longer...I might can't erase you...I have Sehun now," - Sana
"Someone please tell me..where did we go wrong?" - Jimin

TBC

Yash...drama start...😀😂
Sorry for wrong grammar or typos... I'm so sleepy now...good night 😘