Talking to Charlotte

Charlotte's P.O.V~

I all could think about was if Liam had see the picture or not. I prayed and prayed that he had not seen the picture. I was lying in bed thinking about everything that has happened over the last few days. Its crazy to think that last week OneDirection didnt even know who I was, and now we are close friends. Its like a dream come true.

Liam's P.O.V~

As I lay in bed, I was thinking about what. I would say to Charlotte. I was so nervous. Why didnt she wasnt me to see the picture? Didnt she want to be friends with me? I know that i wanted to be friends with her again, and this time, im not letting her go.

Nialls P.O.V~

"Come on then Liam, you wanted to do this." We were on our way to Charlottes house. "I want to do this, but i dont know what I say." "Just say how you feel, tell her your sorry." "Thanks, Nialler." He pulled me into a manhug. Hes normally the one who gives advice like this. When we reached Charlottes house, we got out of the car and knocked on her door.

Charlotte's P.O.V~

"Charlotte, some boys are here for you." Oh no! I bet its Liam. I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Hi. I, um. I wanted to talk to you." It was Liam. And he was with Niall. I felt a bit more calm with Niall here aswell. It would have been a bit arkward just the two of us. "We are friends now, and we were before. I have seen the picture of us on the last day of school, standing with our classmates. Having fun, and messing around." "You, you still remember it?" "Ofcourse i do. I remember everything. I remember going to church and singing that ridiculous song that our teacher made us sing. I remember when Jack Baker threw a waterballon at our headmaster. I remember it all." "You remember evrything except me."

"No, I remember you. I remember standing with you on the last day. I remember our trip to Paris. Sitting next to you and lauging at the pictures we had taken. I remember you crying when my mum said I was going to move schools. We were there for each other all the time. I want it to be like that again. I am so sorry, for being a jerk, Charlotte, i want my bestfriend back. I need my bestfriend back."

"Liam, You dont understand. It hurt me so much. I called you, texted you. I had no reply. You forgot about me, you left me and i was really hurt. It hurts me just talking about it. You promised we would be friends for life, you said you were going to be by my side all the time. You promised that we would stick together, and i believed you. Liam i loved you and you caused me so much pain."

"Charlotte. I am so sorry. I was being a total jerk. I am so sorry, i never wanted to hurt you. I just want my bestfriend back. I need you." Liam wrapped his arms around me we were staning on the porch hugging. I have wanted to just hug him like this since I found him again. "So what do you say. We friends again babe?" I looked up at Liam. "Bestfriends. Liam, I Love you!" I realised that Niall was still standing there. He looked sad. He looked like he had lost me. Liam noticed I was looking at Niall. "Hey Niall, just because she is my bestfriend," whenever he called me his bestfriend I smiled. It was the best feeling in the world to have liam back. "Doesnt mean that you cant have her." I was confused. Niall also looked confused. He whispered something in Nialls ear. And i saw the smile on Nialls face grow bigger and bigger. "Ask you dad if you can come out for a few hours." I asked my dad he said it was okay.

Niall's P.O.V~

Liam told me that he was taking us all to the cinema. He had a couple of ideas for us. I dont know what was up with him. He was trying to get me and charlotte together, but je likes her and she likes him. Why would he help me? We picked up the others and headed for Lizzie's house. Louis was really excited to see her again. Charlotte knocked on the door. Lizzie was sick so she couldnt come with us. Louis was in the worst mood ever. He had plans to go to the cinema and then they were going to dinner and thats when he was going to ask her to be his girlfriend. Poor lou.

We arrived at the cinema and got some snacks. Its the 2nd time this week that we have been here! We were going to insideous chapter 2. Its not very romantic, but the trailer looked really good. We went into screen 4. It was harry, louis, me, Charlotte, Liam, Zayn. The film started. After about 30 minutes. Charltte was starting to get abit close. I figured that she was scared. Liam texted me. It read:

Nialler, put your arm around her. Make her feel protected. X. So i put my arm around her. "Niall, i dont like this." "Its okay, ill protect you." She rested her head on my shoulder.

After the film finished me, lou and charlotte and Liam went over to Lizzies to see how she was. She answered the door. "Lizzie! How are you?" Charlotte gave her a hug. "I feel much better now. What are you doing here?" "Somebody REALLYmissed you." "I missed you too, Charl." Another hug. "I missed you, but Niall wasnt on about me." She looked confused. "Louis! Come here!" He was sitting in the car. "He came running over. "Whats up? Lizzie! You look much better!" He gave her a hug. "I really missed you. Im glad your better. Would you like to come to dinner with me?" "Id love to Lou."

Thank you for reading! The story is coming to an end in the next few chapters. This is my first story, so it isnt very good. But i hope that my next one will be alot better.

XxX