Louis' House

Niall's P.O.V~

We got out of the car and walked up to the front door. I couldn't wait to get in there and eat something! But all I could think about was mine and Louis' conversation earlier in the car. He likes Lizzie. He has onlY just broke up with his girlfriend, about a month ago. It's good to know that he is getting over it. The girls came over to us and Louis opened the door. It was strange. As soon as we walked in, Charlotte was looking around as if in search for something. Weird.

"Welcome to the home of Mr.Tomlinson! Would either of you care for a drink?" Haha Louis. Such a show-off! "Yes please,is there any of the other boys here as well?" "No, it's just us. We have coke, Pepsi, water, and beer. What do you want?" "I'll have a coke, please." "Can I have a coke please." Louis walked into the kitchen and opened the massive fridge. He grabbed 4 cans of coke. He handed one to me and the girls. "Your home is amazing!" And then Lizzie corrected her, "Don't you mean, amazayn? Haha" that was pretty funny. "What do you want to do?" "I thought that you two wanted to know more about us?" We did. "We do. What do you like? As in music, hobbies, things like that." "Well, I love You guys, and the rest of the lads. I am a huge fan of yours! We like shopping and singing." "Oh cool. But what about you, Charlotte, don't you love us?" Louis said that and pretended to cry. He is so funny! "Not really, I prefer The Wanted. Especially Nathan Sykes!" I hoped she was joking!! "OMG! As if you like them over us! You have broken my heart!" Louis 'cried' louder. "Louis, I'm only joking! Nobody likes The Wanted!" "OneDirection, not all heroes have capes. Little Mix, not all princesse have tiaras. Wanted not all band have fans!" I've never heard that one before. It made me laugh! We spent the next two hours just talking about things that we liked and getting to know each other a bit more, but the girls already knew so much about us. Like are birthdays, where we were born, and things like that. I never realised how much our fans knew about us. It was mostly me and Lou ask them questions.I think Louis got a bit bored with all the question asking, and so he shouted, "Who wants to watch a movie!?!?" Thanks for that Lou, right down my ear! The girls both nodded. "What shall we watch! You girls are the guests, so you choose." "Have you got any horror films?" Seriously? I didn't think that Lizzie was the kind of girl that liked horror films? "No, I don't want to watch a horror film! You know they scare me liz!" I guess Charlotte doesn't like horror films, which is good, because we don't have many horrors. "How about The Goonies? Do you guys have that?" "Yes we do." Louis went to get the DVD, and I went to get snacks. Which left the girls in the room on their own. Lou's kitchen is quite close to the living room, so I could hear everything the girls said.

"You like Louis, don't you?"

Aww that's cute.

"Of course I like Louis! He's gorgeous!"

"You can't say anything, you like Niall!"

"I know. It's his hair. It's so perfect. And his accent. How can anyone resist that Irish accent! And don't even get me started on his eyes!"

"If you like him that much, why don't you get with him?"

She really does like me! I can't believe it! I really like her too. That would be perfect me and Charlotte. I can just imagine it.

"Because I am in a happy relationship with Mark thank you very much!"

She has a boyfriend?! I can't believe it! She is beautiful, but the way she acted, the way she talked, it made me think that she was single. Hearing that made me upset.

"When was the last time you talked to him? When was the last time you saw him? When was the last time he did something nice for you? When was the last time he, he told you that he loved you? Because if I'm not mistaken you have spoken to him in over two months! It's time to move on Charl! It's time that this silly relationship ended! It's time to tell Mark that it's over, and it's time that you find someone who really cares about you. Because I'm not being mean, but if he cared about you, he would have made an effort to co e and see you. Or even just to call you. But he hasn't. It's time to grow up and realise that he's no good for you." Wow! That was one of the best speeches about love that I've ever heard. I Decide to go back in the living room with the snacks. I thought that it would be better not to mention the fact that I'd heard everything that they have said to each other.