Meeting Liam!

Lizzies P.O.V~

We both went upstirs to put our new clothes on. I put on my flowery shirt and a pink pair of skinny jeans. I brushed my hair. I found some makeup that i had in my bag from yesterday. After about 10 minutes i started heading for the door, to go back downstaris, untill charlotte burts through the door, looking quite worried.

"He's here! Liam is here. With Harry and Zayn. I cant go down there, not with him here!" Liams here?! Oh my god! Im about to meet Liam and the rest of the boys! I cant believe it! Wait. Charlotte comes first!

"Charl, babe, dont worry, be strong! Ill be here for you!" I gave her a big hug. "Im scared lizzie. Im really scared!" She started crying. I hate seeing her like this. It makes me want to cry too!

"Charlotte, stop crying, please. I know its hard, but you cant stay up here forever. Be strong. Come on, you know that im here for you." "Its just that its been so long, I, I dont think that im strong enough to face him, not yet."

"Listen to me. You are the strongest girl I know! You lost your mum, you had to take care of your mum when she was ill and your dad was away on buissness. You are my bestfriend and I know that you are strong enough to handle this! Chin up babe!" I hugged her again, and she smiled. "Lizzie, thankyou. For everything. You can always cheer me up. And you know what. Your right, I can handle this. I love you Lizzie!" "I love you more, Charl. Now come on, we have a boyband to meet!" She laughed and we walked down stairs together, hand in hand. When we reached the living room all eyes turned on us. Harry was the first one to talk. "So these are the two beautiful girls you told us about hey?" He walked over to us and shook our hands. "Im Harry Styles!" "I think they know who you guys are!" Louis laughed. I noticed that Niall kept looking at Charlotte with a concerned look on his face. He walked over to charlotte. "Hey babe, whats the matter? Have you been crying?" She bite her lip and looked at the ground. "You can tell me anything, you do know that right?" "Its...family things." I answered for her. I cant tell him the real reason in front of Liam. "Chin up, babe. Be strong." He kissed her on the cheek. I swear I saw a small smile on her face.

"well, im Zayn, nice to meet you." He gave us both hugs, before returning to his seat.

"And im Liam. Im the sensible one. Just saying, because this lot are quite crazy. You can talk to me if you ever want some normal to talk to!" He walked over to me and hugged me. Then he turned to Charlotte. This is it. He was about to hug her when he stopped and looked at her. She looked up at him and then at the ground. "You look really familiar.." "I.. Um I met you once, at a signing." "No, you feel like someone that Ive met before." I jumped in.

"She has that affect on people. People always say that it feels like they have met her before." "Oh, cool." He hugged her. It was a cute hug. It ws longer than the one I got. When they let go of each other you could see the look of hope in her eyes. "Are we still going to the cinema?" "Oh yes! I forgot about that!" That sounds like fun! "What are we going to watch?" "We are watching...Planes!!" "Louis chose it." Trust louis to choose a cartoon! "Lets get going!" Everyone headed for the door. "You guys go ahead. Charlotte can i have a word please?" She looked at me, and then walked to Niall.

"Whats up?"

"Well, I, um i wanted to ask you if....

Hey guyss!! Thanks for reading! What do you think Niall is going to ask charlotte?? Comment what you think it is! <3love you guyss! <3