Introduction

The last time I saw him was a year ago. I miss him so much! Do you know Liam Payne? So do I! He was my best friend. We had been best friends since nursery. I remember walking up to the building, holding my dad's hand. That's when I first saw him. The little Liam Payne. It was so cute. We lived in the same street and had sleepovers all the time. I could never have asked for a friend that cared more than him. When he auditioned for the X-factor, I was both happy and scared. I knew that he had lot of talent, and that he would became a star. I was scared because of how much talent he had. I knew that once he became famous,I wouldn't see him as much as I used to. Never in a million years did I think that one talent show would be the end of our friendship forever.

Hi my name is Charlotte. I'm 18 years old. I live with my dad and 7 year old brother, Oscar. I love him to bits, but he can be REALLY annoying. As you all ready know, my best friend was Liam Payne. I was heart broken when he left to tour the world. At first, we were still talking to each other. Texts and skype, things like that. But after a couple of months, I would send him texts and skype calls, but he always ignored them. I thought that I would never get him back. Never be close to him like I was before. Of course I wouldn't! He's famous. He would never have time for me. He has better friends then me now. He can have any girl he wants. He doesn't need me anymore. All those beautiful girls out there. Anyway, I now have a new best friend, Lizzie! She has frizzy brown hair that bounces on her shoulders. She is really pretty. She is my biggest Directioner friend. I love One Direction as well, but not as much as her. I live a pretty normal life; I have friends, and a boyfriend and I'm quite popular in school. Yay me! We have just finished the school year, so we have 2 months off school. Which means more time to spend with Lizzie. But that doesn't stop me thinking about Liam and if I will ever see him again.....