Finding the Picture..

Charlottes P.O.V~

Niall took me back to my house. He kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight. I was so glad that he forgave me about what happened. I couldnt live if my hero was mad at me. My hero, my idol, my friend. I was so happy that I could call NIALL JAMES HORAN my friend. My close friend. I couldnt believe that one shopping trip, one resturant, would change my life. I opened my front door and was greeted by a huge hug from my dad. It was like he hadnt seen me in weeks!! "Im glad your home. It doesnt feel right, just me and Oscar. We need a woman around the house!" He laughed. I knew that he was having a laugh, but I could tell he was happy I was back home.

I went into Oscars room to see him, but he was already asleep. He was lying on his back, with one arm dangling off the side of his bed. I went over to him and kissed his forehead. I normally give him a hug and read him astory before he goes to bed, just like mum used to.

Iwent back down stairs and sat with my dad in the den. "So, what did you get up to at lizzies?" "We watched a film and talked about things." It wasnt a complete lie, we did watch a film, just not at lizzies house. "Were you really at lizzies?" What? How does he know? "I was on the phone to Kate, she told me that you were not sleeping over their. Where were you really?" Damn! It nearly worked... "Well, i was at Louis' house.." "Who is louis?" "From OneDirection," he gave me the look, the look being that he didnt believe me.

"Well, when we went shopping the other day, we ate at Nandos, and there was nowhere to sit. So these guys asked us if we wanted to share their table. These two guys turned out to be Niall and Louis. We went back to louis place and that is where we were staying." He still didnt believe me. So I got my phone out and showed him the picture of me Lizzie niall and louis. He looked so suprised. "Wow! I cant believe it! I bet your over the moon!" I nodded. We talked for a while longer about everything. Then I went upstairs to my room. I emptied my pockets and put on my P.Js. I opened my purse to see how much money i had left. And then I noticed something was missing. The picture of me and liam when we were younger was gone. I must have left it at Louis'. Oh no, what if Liam sees it!?!

Liams P.O.V~

When louis and Niall got home i noticed that louis had the biggest smile on his face. "What happened with you and lizzie then?" "She is the most amazing girl ever! I love her so much!" "Niall, im so sorry, I didnt mean to kiss her, It was a mistake. I know how much you like her. Please forgive me!" "Harry, its cool, i know you didnt mean it." They hugged and joined the rest of us on the settee. "Louis, here is that thing. Charlotte must have left it here." What did charlotte leave here? I looked like a picture, but of what? Louis took the picture and was looking at it for a while. I grew curious. I wanted to know what the picture was. I grabbed for it but louis kept yelling. "Liam let go. You cant see this! Charlotte doesnt want you to see this!" What doesnt charlotte want me to see? "Just show me Louis!" I pulled harder and the picture tore in half. I looked at my half of the picture. I was a picture of me on the last day of year 6. I remember that day, i was standing with my bestfriend. I cant remember her name now. But I miss her. She was really nice, she was the most beautiful girl ever. I hope that one day i will find her and we can be friends again. I hope that one day I will find my bestfriend. Hang on, why does charlotte have that picture in her purse? "Louis, show me the other the half of that picture," "I cant. Im sorry." "Lou, show me. Please." Why wont he show me? I would have a better chance of finding my friend, If I saw the picture of her. "Lou, you might as well show him, he has seen half of it," louis looked at Me, then at Harry, and back to me. "Fine!" Slowly he handed me the other half, face down. I took ott from him.

This is it, this is when i see my bestfriend. I slowly turned it over in my hands. Oh.My.God. I was so suprised. The picture showed me, and...Charlotte! Charlotte was my Bestfriend. How stupid am I! Thats the reason she cried when she first saw me. I couldnt belive that my bestfriend was with me all along. And i didnt even know it!

"Are you all right Liam? You look a little spooked!" "Yeah, Im.. Im fine. Im going over to Charlottes house." "You cant do that!" Hes right. "Im going to talk to her tomorrow. Niall, will you come with me? Please." "Sure. I cant believe she didnt even tell me."

Thanks for reading! Any of you have snapchat? Add me!: floss_rawrxox :)