Dinner

Louis's P.O.V~

We arrived at the resturant. We went inside and the waiter seated us. "Lou, i am so happy to be here with you. Last week i was fangirling over you and stalking you on twitter. And now, im here with you. It seems like the most amazing dream." "It this was a dream, i would sleep forever just to be with you." I held her hand. We ordered our food and it arrived 10 minutes later. Just as we finished eating, i heard someone mention my name. Iwe both looked round and saw a girl staring at me with a massive smile. "Aww, go have a picture with her." "But we are on a date." "Go, look at her. You would make her day." "Okay." I got up and walked over to the little girl. "Hi there sweetie. Do you want a picture?" "Yes please." Her mum took a picture of us. I gave her a hug and she said, "is that your girlfriend?" And pointed to Lizzie. "Not yet. Im going to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight." "She is really pretty, can i have a picture with her?" "If you want to!"

We walked over to our table. "Bethany wants a picture with you." She looked suprised.. "With me, why?" "Because you look like a princess." Aww, thats adorable. I took a picture of Bethany and Lizzie. Then Beth grabbed a napkin. "Gave i have both of your autographs please?" We gave her our autographs and then she gave Lizzie a hug. "Goodbye, and thankyou. I love you both!" She was so sweet. I could hear her talking to her mum. "I have just had a picture with Louis and a princess! Best day ever!" Aww bless her. "She called me a princess." She had a huge smile on her face. "Lizzie, i love you so much! Your are amazing in everyway. You are my princess. Will you be my girlfriend too?" "Yes, Lou. I will." I picked her up and gave her a hug. I love her so much!

We walked out of the resturant and back to my car. I took a picture of us both. I put it on twitter captioning. @LizzielovesLouis this girl is my girlfriend! I love her so much! She is the most amazing girl ever!💖

We stood by the car. "Lizzie i cant explain how much i love you. Your eyes. Your smile. Your amazing hair! Your perfect. I kissed her. A long kiss. "Hey, what do you know. Thats the first time we havent been interupted!" "I love you Louis. I really do love you!" We got in the car and drove back to my house. Right now, i was the happiest man alive!