"Oh, don't bother. She wrote on a piece of paper that she was mute."

I nodded in response. So, we have a whole variety here. A preppy woman, a serious woman, and a mute woman. Oh, and can't forget about me, the teenage stuttering boy.

Ugh, why couldn't I have found a better job to apply for?

"Hello everyone! Glad you all could make it!" The receptionist from yesterday walked into the room. Now that I actually pay attention, she had black hair, with a upturned bob hairstyle. She looked and sounded even preppier than Aki.

~Time Skip~

I was walking out of the Stripper/Bar exhausted. The try outs where tough. I mean, what we did is considered nothing to actual stripper work. All we did was pull up on vertical polls without our feet touching the ground, and measure and weigh our bodies. We also had to try out outfits that would look good. But the last part absolutely killed me. 

We all had to......

Twerk.

Like, come on! I literally have no ass to twerk! 

I turned my head to look at my butt to see how big it is, when I saw a figure with a black hoodie, and gray shoulder length hair leaning against a street lamp.

He didn't notice me, thank god. That would've been an awkward stare. But of course, everything goes wrong in my life, so the door to the Stripper/Bar place closed with a loud 'thunk'.

He looked up at me, and smile. It sent shivers down my spine.

He started to walk closer to me, his smile getting wider, and wider.

I was ready to bolt away. But my legs felt like they were full of lead. I couldn't move, like i was... frozen...? I was frozen with fear.

As he got closer to me, I could see his red eyes, and chapped lips. 

I heard a sudden clang in an ally way near us. His eyes snapped to it, and I felt a burst of energy. I could run away!

I bolted down the street to my apartment, he must've heard my steps, because he was not only following me, but catching up.

I ran down the side walk, still hearing his footsteps. I could finally see my apartment!

Then he yelled something shocking.

"Midoriya Izuku, will you like to join the league of villains?"

I turned around to him.

"Ill give you an answer if you tell me your quirk." I said without stuttering. We both stopped running at this point. But I had to know his quirk. "And your name." And his name. But of course I'm going to decline his offer. I'm not dumb.

"Midoriya. I'm not stupid, I know your going to say no."

Fuck.

"Ill only tell you my name."

Damn.

"Its Tomura Shirigaki."

Oh no. Ohnononononononononono. I know this guy. Not only do I take notes on heroes, but villains also.

His name: Tomura Shirigaki

Quirk: Disintegration

Status: Missing/Being looked for

Debut: Shopping district he killed 58 people. 12 men, 27 women, and 19 children.

I new all of this off the top of my head.

But I didn't waste a second, yet again bolting into my apartment complex. 

I quickly made it inside, not hearing his after me anymore.

I closed my door, and slid down it. I closed my eyes, and tried to regulate my breathing. 

I was starting to drift of in this uncomfortable position, when something caught my attention.

The mail slot in my door was slowly opening. Revealing a pair of red eyes.

"Goodnight, Izuku."

Was all I heard before passing out from pure fear.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is one of my lazy chapters. I'm lazy af rn, and I just wanna sleep even though its like only 10 PM. Welp gn peeps.

~Unedited~

~1108 words~