Cartier turns back around with a small smile on her face and she walks over to Armani who is sitting down. I walk back over to Issac, who is staring at me with a sad twinkle in his grey eyes.

I perch myself on Issac's lap and wrap my hands around his neck.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He mumbles and shakes his head and looks down at my exposed leg due to the slit in the dress. I put my finger under his chin and raise his head up to look into my eyes.

"Issac?"

"Do you care?"

"About you? Of course." I say with a crease in my eyebrow.

"No. A-About what Victoria said."

Ohhhh I see what's going on.

I get up off Issac's lap and extend my hand out to him.

"Dance with me." I tell him. The song just changed to a slow one and I figured I should reassure him while dancing.

"Bay-"

"Dance." I insist. He looks up at me and he takes my hand and he follows me to the center of the dance floor. He wraps his arm around my waist and brings me closer. I rest my hand on his shoulder and bring my other hand in his. We start slowing swaying to the music and I rest my head on his shoulder, inhaling his sweet cinnamon scent.

"I don't care that Victoria is going to the dance with Brett. Why would I? I am not with Brett anymore.... Were you jealous Issac?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Yes." He responds bluntly and honestly.

The butterflies in my stomach start fluttering around and to make it worst, my cheeks blush a bright red.

"Why in the world would you be jealous of Brett Cruz?"

"Because he had what was mine at a point in time."

A smile breaks out on my lips and I bit my bottom lip to hold back my grin.

"I'm yours?"

"You always have been."

"You never asked-"

"Bay Stewart, will you be my girlfriend?" He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine and I hold onto him tighter, feeling like if I let go, I will melt into a puddle at his feet.

"What does being your girlfriend entail?" I ask, quoting myself remembering when I asked him what being his friend means almost 5 months.

"You letting me love you unconditionally, trusting me, being honest, oh and my personal favorite, kissing you all the time." He says and I can hear the smirk in his voice right before he plants a soft kiss on the exposed skin on my shoulder receiving a gasp from me.

"Issac Evans." I warn and pinch his back making him laugh.

Loud shouting coming from the direction of the bathroom snaps me out our little bubble and I look over to the bathroom to see Talia storming out, red faced and almost teary eyed. Her face is almost as red as her lace red dress. She pushes past people and walks up the grand stairs with everyone staring at her dumbfounded. She opens the doors and storms out.

Victoria emerges from the same bathroom Talia just stormed out of and her eyes land on Sienna who is not too far from me and Issac. She stomps over to her with an angry face.

"ARE YOU AS STUPID AS I THINK YOU ARE!" Victoria yells in Sienna's face who looks like she may just shit her pants at any moment. "YOU HAD ONE JOB! AND YOU CAN'T DO THAT! ARE YOU REALLY JUST A STUPID AIRHEAD WHO JUST WANTS TO GET INTO ASHER STEVENS'S PANTS?" My jaw drops and I stare at Victoria in disbelief. I look over at Zoe and she has the same reaction. She is standing next to Asher, who has a hard look on his face like he is pissed off.