They are literal relationship goals

The students move out the way or stop dancing while Cartier and Armani walk down the aisle and to us. Cartier breaks out into a smile when she sees me. I slide out of the booth and walk/run over to her and embrace her in a hug.

"You look so amazing!" I exclaim and she giggles.

"So do you! You and Armani both look great." I say and pull away from her and look behind me. Armani is talking with Asher and Issac.

"Cartier?" A high pitched familiar voice says and I turn back around to see Victoria and Sienna standing behind Cartier. Cartier looks back at her best friend and her eyes widen.

Oh

My

God.

Uhhhhhh

"Victoria, hi! I-I-I love the dress."

The term 'dress in your age group' has obviously not been enforced to her and god, help her.

Hell, help us all.

"Thank you, i got it shipped from overseas

"Thank you, i got it shipped from overseas." she says spins around in her dress. The boys' conversations dies down and I look back at them to see grimaces on their faces as they look at Victoria, well specifically her dress.

"So why didn't you come with Sienna and I? Sienna and I have dates." she says with a bright smile on her face and her icy cold eyes look at mine and a smirk plays on her lips.

"Really who?" Cartier asks with her hands crossed over her chest, her personal power woman stance.

"Well Sienna here came with Keaton from the varsity baseball team and I came with Brett Cruz, captain of the soccer team." She says the last part looking at me with a devilish smirk on her face. I keep my poker face and cross my arms over my chest. I quirk an eyebrow in response, letting her know whatever she is trying to do isn't working.

A beep comes from Victoria's phone and she looks down at it with a smile.

"I would love to further chat with all of you,but I have business to attend to." she says and  whispers something into Sienna's ear and then walks off, her short dress swaying along with her.