XXXIX {Don't Forget Me} LAST CHAPTER

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna miss you", he whispers in my ear.

"Don't forget about me", I answer him silent back. "Please." I feel my eyes getting wet. Ugh, why am I so emotional! It's not like I'm never gonna see him again or like he's dying! But why does it feel like that.

"Never", he answers back and he looks me in the eyes. With his thumb he wipes my tears away and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Courtney, are you coming?", Manny asks from behind the window of the drivers seat. "I'm coming!", I yell and quickly run towards the passenger seat.

I take a seat, buckle my belt and see Shawn waving us goodbye.

This is gonna be so different...

Through the mirror in the front I can see the guys looking at me. "Something wrong?", I ask them. They quickly look back at their stupid phones.

Ugh. Guys.

{Shawn's POV}

"I mean..," I'm struggling to find the right words. Why is this so hard!? "You've always been a special girl to me.. You know..." I take her hand and look at it. Damn I'm gonna miss holding them. "You were my best friend.. And even tho I didn't treated you like I should have treated you, you still gave me a second chance.. You know... And..."

We keep on staring at each other and automatically I start to lean closer. Our lips are so close, when I feel something in the pocket of my jeans.

*riiiiing* *riiiiing*

Ugh, who's gonna bother me now! Wait... I have a three month tour waiting for me...

I can't do this.

I quickly lean back and answer my god damn phone.

"Hello?"

"Shawn, it's already getting late and Court has to be at the airport, you know", my mom's voice says.

"Yeah" and I give her a quick look, but quickly look away.

"So are you guys coming or what?"

"We'll be there in 7 minutes."

"And did you tell her?"

I quickly press on the red phone button, making our call stop. "Let's go before you'll be late for your flight", I grab her hand and pull her towards the car.

In the car itself I just sing a little bit along, to break the silence. She's not really with her head here right now.

The guys are waiting in front of my house. "Hey sweetie!", I see my mom in the door opening, waving at Courtney, "You packed your stuff, right?" She nods and gets her stuff upstairs.

"How went it with Court?", Nash asks.

"How it should have went", I simply say.

"Did you guys kiss!?", Matt asks with a big grin and all the guys look at me.

"We leaned both in, but I backed away when my mom called."

"BRO!", Cam exclaims annoyed, "bUt I bAcKeD aWaY wHeN mY mOm Called, AGAIN!?"

"What should I have done then!? Kiss her!? Right before I go on a three month long tour!?"

"At least you guys would be together!", Nash says irritated.

"Would we?", I ask them mad and they all go silent. I see Courtney walking out of my house. The guys see that as a sign to leave. We give each other a bro hug and say our goodbyes. Before they leave, they say:

"We'll keep in touch", says Cam with a laugh. I can see on his face that he's sad that I won't join the rest, but maybe after three months.

"Yeah don't forget about us when you're famous and al that shit and gonna perform at THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!", exclaims Matt exited.

"Guys!", I laugh, "We all now that that's never gonna happen."

"Want to bet on it?", Nash asks me with a smirk plastered on his face. "Oh shut up", I answer annoyed back.

They walk towards the jeep as they bump into eachother, laughin the whole way.

Man I'm gonna miss those crazy people, that's for sure.

My mom also walks towards my dad in the jeep, leaving Courtney and I behind.

"So...", I ask her. There is an awkward silence before she answers me. "So..."

I just walk towards her and start to hug her. It takes some seconds before she hugs me back.

"I'm gonna miss you", I whispers soft in her ear.

"Don't forget about me", she says silent back.

She begs me, "Please."

I can hear her sadness and her pain in her voice. Why does it hurt me so much to leave her here alone. Why does it hurt me so much, to hear her pain, when in fact I have bullied her almost my whole life. Jezus I'm terrible.

"Never", I answer her softly. I look back at her and see some tears rolling down her red cheeks. I wipe them away with my thumb and give her a quick kiss on her forehead. I see a little smile appearing on her face.

"Courtney are you coming?", my dad asks from the jeep. She yells back, "I'm coming!", and runs towards the passenger seat of the jeep.

I wave them goodbye and my dad starts to drive away from the house. When I can't see the car anymore, I go back inside, because it suddenly starts to rain. Hard.

"Ready for your tour?", my mom asks as she has turned on the TV.

"I think so", I say and walk towards my room, packing the last stuff I need.

A/n: oKAY DON'T HATE ME PLEASE BECAUSE OF THIS ENDING BECAUSE, YED MY DEAR PEOPLE, THIS IS THE LAST PART. I KNOW THIS IS A SAD ENDING BUT I'M PLANNING ON A PART 2 I GUESS; Reason I'm not letting them end together is well... It's not a cliché but it kinda is and I'm just a bitch. Thank you all for bearing with me (I think you say it like that, not sure, searched it on google) and wanting to read this book. I love you all :))) like Shawn loves Court and Court liked Shawn ♥