Her smile fades away and I can feel all the eyes that are focused on us.

"Now excuse me, I have more important things to do than talking with such a fake-", I feel her hand smacking against my cheek and I hear a lot of silent "ooooooh" from the room.

I look down on her, because she is smaller than me, and she looks with a smirk on her face, "Come on Mendes, why don't you hit me back? We all know how much you love to do that, we have Courtney as example."

I look around to see everyone watching us, then I look back at her. "I'm not gonna give you what you want", I simply say and walk back to my table. "Wanna get out of here?", I ask them as they look with open mouth at me. It takes them a few seconds to realize what I said. Once they finally do, they al pack their stuff and together we go to the front of the building.

We take a seat on the grass and they eat their food further.

"Duuuuuuude", Matt says and with his hand he turns my head , "She hit you so hard!"

"yeah, you can see her hand in your cheek", Nash laughs.

"Why does she get to smack you but we never!?", Cameron exclaims angry making them all laugh.

"We all know what for a dramaqueen she is, right?", I say and I put on my sunglasses.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you because of all what happened lately", Matt says as he tries to do a water-bottle flip, it misses and he looks back at me, "What was that about that tour thing?"

"Tour thing?", ask Cam and Nash confused.

They are all quiet and look at me. "Well, Austin Mahone was searching for someone to open his tour, and they said that they wanted me to open for him, so I'm going on tour with Austin Mahone."

"That's awesome!", Cam says happy, "You should do that!"

"The thing is, I'll be gone for 3 months...", I say and I scratch the back of my neck.

"I don't see the problem", Nash replies confused.

"Well, first thing, I'll have to stop with magcon...", I look at them and can see that they are speechless, "But I mean, I think it's possible that I can join you guys again later".

"Well, then what is the other problem?", Cam asks.

"I.. I mean... It's just.. I don't want to leave Courtney here alone, not now that she needs me." They look all understandingly at me.

"I understand that she means A LOT to you, but this is your future!", Nash says looking serious at me, "This may be your only chance."

"I know...", and I lay back on the green grass, "But what if I want her to be my future?"

There is again a silence, the only thing you can hear is the wind blowing against the leaves of the trees.

Finally Matt breaks the silence, "You'll have to go. If she finds out about this, and we all know that she will, she will tell you that it was the stupidest thing you could do to let go of such an opportunity!"

"yeah, but-"

"After three months, you'll see her again. She would blame herself if you wouldn't go."

He has a point in that.

"But I don't want her to be alone. With Diana talking all that shit about her..."

"She won't be alone! She has us!", Cam comforts me.

I get up and look at all of them, "You guys have to promise me that you'll take care of her when I'm gone."

"Of course dude!", Matt laughs, "she's not only your friend."

"You guys are right, I shouldn't worry that much", I laugh too. The bell goes and we all get up for out next period. Matt and I have the same lesson, so we split up with Cam and Nash and go towards the classroom.

"When does the tour start?", Matt asks as we go up the stairs.

"One week. Next Friday I leave."

"Well, you'll have to tell her soon, because you don't have a lot of time left over."

"I already was that far", I laugh and we walk towards the wooden door with Religion written on it. We take a seat in the back of the class. Everyone keeps talking because the teacher isn't here yet.

"Sooooo...", Matt says with a smirk at me.

"Sooooo what?", I ask confused

"You and Courtney! Duh!", and he looks dumb at me.

"What about us?"

"Come on! Are you guys dating or what!?"

"Well... We aren't. We are still friends."

"WHY!?"

"What do you mean why!?"

"You obviously like her! Why you didn't make a move!?"

"Because she still thinks that I'm a fuckboy, and if I would try, she thinks that it'll be a trick or something..."

"But have you tried?"

"Yeah I have, but or she runs away or I'm the one who goes back."

"Dude!", he groans as he rolls his eyes.

"And with tour coming, I think it's better if we stay friends, I mean, I don't even think that she likes me more than friends..."

He wants to say something but right at that moment the teacher walks in. We all take our books and start with the lesson.

A/n: School has started y'all and I totally forgot to update, sowry. But I promise I'll update Sunday *thumbs up* !!! :)) Succes in hell everyone