Chapter 2

You were incredibly stressed out being unable to find the young girl. Its been hours since the nanobot filled monster was defeated by the  giant fuckin' transforming robots and sari still hasn't showed up and it was not good. 

She was eventually found in the tower with no explanation other then, 'I never left.' 

You really didn't believe that, with good reason too. mostly due to Sari being prone to lying. But also the fact she wasn't on any of the security cameras.

~

So... turns out she befriended giant alien robots.

You guessed since Mister Sumdac was alright with her leaving in a yellow car everyday to go visit them, you had to be to.

But you certainly weren't gonna be happy about it. 

Now you have so much more time on your servos. That was a plus.

... okay scratch that that wasn't a plus. It was pretty boring around the tower.

You'd help Sumdac when he'd let you and work on some of your faults. And hours of free time.

Guess you were gonna reread all of the books in your library.

...maybe get into a tv series like sari does?

Or take up a hobby?

You abruptly stopped the pacing you didn't even know you were doing when mister Sumdac stepped in front of you.

"Sir." You greeted with a nod

"(Y/n) I understand that what you do with most of your time is watch my daughter, " You nodded a little, "And I thank you for it, but I simply can not have you stuck in your own head now that she's with the bots."

You raised a brow, "What are you implying sir?"

"How about you...." He mulled it over trying to find a task for you, "Go... get groceries! Yes that's it! I need you to go get groceries, the list is on the fridge."

You paused and looked up for a moment processing the task before looking back down at him and nodding

"Of course sir." You nodded walking over to the fridge were the list was held with one of those alphabet magnets

~

You decided walking would be the best option for you currently,it would help you clear your head, and was an ego-friendly alternative to driving.

Not that you do much for driving.

It didn't take you long to get to the store, but it did take you longer than you wanted to get everything you needed. That was mainly due to the scribbles that is Mister Sumdac's handwriting.

Luckily enough for you the contents didn't exceed one bag.

And once again you started back to the tower groceries in tow.

Though it didn't take long for a blonde haired man to run head long into you.

"What the Frick!?" You shouted louder than you wanted too as you fell back onto your ass

You glared up at the thin blonde haired man frantically apologizing.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! I didn't mean too! I-" he was cut of when a familiar eight year old ran up

"There you are Bumblebee!" Sari laughed
"Sari!?" You stared eyes wide

The small girl snapped her gaze to you eyes wide.

"(Y/n)...."