Pets

This chapter is dedicated to the most adorable hamster, Alba.
R.I.P July 4th, 2013- July 29th, 2014
I love you, baby boy

Admin: So, I'm sitting here in this time of great sadness, and something comes to mind....What kind of pets would the countries have?....And then this scenario takes place in my head....

America: dude! dude! IGGGGYYYY!!! I-G-G-Y!!!!

Canada: who dat? who dat?

America: lol, no, Canada. Shut up

Canada: ;-; *retreats into the corner of shame*

England: What the hell do you want, Alfred?

America: DUDE!!! DUUUUDE!!! I GOT A NEW PET!! DUUUUDDDDEEEE, DDDDUUUUDDDDEEEE, I GOT A FRUCKING EAGLE!!!!

England: Will you stop yelling you  twat!?

America: *smirks* ........psssstttt........You know what I named it?

England: *sighs and rolls his eyes* what did you name it, Alfred?

America: Come closer

England:........? *takes a step closer*

America: Cloooosssseeeerrrr~

England: *grumbles and takes another step towards him*

America: *leans over and whispers in his ear* freeeeddddoooommmm~~~~

Freedom: KAW KAW MOTHA FRUCKAS!!!! *flies past them, stealing England's eyebrows as an explosion sets off in the background and dramatic music starts playing*

England: HEY! GIVE THOSE BACK! *scowls and looks at America*

America: *jumping up and down and squealing* eeeeeeeeeeeehhahahahahahaha!!!! *Puts on sunglasses* fabulous~ *rides off into the sunset on freedom's back*

Author's Note: I'm sorry, I have no idea what I just wrote. It is currently 3:02 am, I just found my hamster dead, and this....This sort of just resulted from that....Also, I was thinking of changing my profile picture to little Alba for a while :/ Yeah, I think I'll do that ^_^ Sorry for the depressing/not so depressing chapter guys~….