Macho Macho Man

Admin: It's past 4am. I shouldn't be writing. This is dangerous. Somebody might get hurt ._.

Olaf: *gets impaled* Oh look, I've been impaled

Admin: SEE!? Okay, here, have a chapter *throws chapter at you and drags Olaf's impaled body back to the layer I share with Arthur*

Canada: I'm so sick of people not noticing me....Maybe....Maybe I've got to do something to get noticed *the song "macho man" starts playing in the distance* Yeah, I'll get noticed! *puts some warrior face paint on* *screaming into the mirror* YEAH! HOCKEY!

-le time skip brought to you by Canada's love for hockey and pancakes-

Canada: Hey, America!

America: *turns to England* Arthur, dude, did you hear something?

England: *shakes his head* No....Why?

America: No reason....

Canada: =_= *grabs his hockey stick and hits America across his chest*

America: *screams like a girl and goes flying backwards*

Canada: Don't mess with the true spirit of the maple leaf *puts on badass sunglasses as an explosion goes off behind him*

America: *still screaming like a little girl* IGGY!!!! IGGY!!!! THERE'S A GHOST IN THE HOUSE!!!! USE YOUR MAGIC TO GET RID OF IT!!!! *faints*

England: *sighs* I'll call Sam and Dean....

Canada: You mean....If I pretend to be a ghost....I'll meet Sam and Dean!? *starts fanboying, jumping up and down while screaming like a little girl* OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!

Admin:........I'll call a fanbulance

England: What?

Admin: Nothing ._.